PDA

View Full Version : Custom Apocalyse datasheets

doc_norway
05-12-2007, 20:35
Hi.

I have created a new website I hope will become a large database for custom Apocalyse datasheets, templates for building units and buildings, and more.
There is not much content yet, but if you have something to contribute, please do :)

You can find the site on www.tabletopwar.com (http://www.tabletopwar.com)

Thanks
Henning Karlsen

Ordo Ouroboros
05-12-2007, 20:43
Got my attention, thanks :)

lord_blackfang
05-12-2007, 20:54
Promising.
I suggest you put up some templates for making neat-looking Datasheets.

doc_norway
05-12-2007, 21:32
I suggest you put up some templates for making neat-looking Datasheets.

If you got any you are wecome to upload them yourself :p

I have been thinking about making a Windows application for creating 'professional-looking' datasheets, but it is currently in the planning-stage.

/Henning

Visionary
05-12-2007, 21:50
how long does it normally take to get conformation email, im still waiting :cries:

doc_norway
05-12-2007, 22:29
how long does it normally take to get conformation email, im still waiting :cries:

The mails should normally get to you within minutes, but there seems to be a problem with my mailserver at the moment. I'll look into it right away... :wtf:

/Henning

doc_norway
05-12-2007, 23:24
The messages should have been delivered now...

I hate my ISP. They have blocked all outgoing connections from my mailserver :mad:

Please let me know it the messages still does not arrive...

/Henning

Ozendorph
05-12-2007, 23:45
This site is a good idea.

Have you considered implementing some sort of community rating system for the datasheets and collections? It'd be great way to give feedback and make the datasheets sortable by popularity. It might be helpful once you've got more content available.

doc_norway
05-12-2007, 23:50
Have you considered implementing some sort of community rating system for the datasheets and collections?

No, I hadn't thought about that, but I will certainly consider implementing something like that. Some kind of sorting will be implemented, but it was hard to do with so few files...:)

Feor
06-12-2007, 00:00
I registered and activated, but it won't let me log in. Opera, IE, Firefox, or Safari. No errors, just kicks me back to the page I was at without logging me in.

doc_norway
06-12-2007, 00:14
I registered and activated, but it won't let me log in. Opera, IE, Firefox, or Safari. No errors, just kicks me back to the page I was at without logging me in.

I have sent you an e-mail...

doc_norway
06-12-2007, 00:28
If anyone has been able to log in successfully, please let me know... Please :)

If there are any problems after you have logged in, please use the contact-form to send error-reports.

doc_norway
06-12-2007, 10:28
There have been some login-problems, but I think they are sorted out now.
If you have been unable to login, please try again.

Acutus The Unforgiven
06-12-2007, 11:42
THank you every Much love the site and If i ever get anyhting thats not on there i will upload it for you.

Ordo Ouroboros
06-12-2007, 12:54
I love th site and will contribute accordingly. And thanks for the Titan guide, I'll be builindg my own very soon :)

Ddraiglais
06-12-2007, 16:22

Check your bulk mail folder. That's where I found mine.

doc_norway
06-12-2007, 16:48
Check your bulk mail folder. That's where I found mine.

Sorry about that, but this kind of mail is very difficult to get past spam-checkers. I did my best :)

Grazzy
06-12-2007, 17:06
This is a great idea. I cant believe i (or anyone else) hadn't thought of this.

Ordo Ouroboros
08-12-2007, 22:23
I have to say it, the DIY units are fantastic. Now if only I could find someway to make my daughter some Titan scale Tyranid to match