PDA

View Full Version : Cost of The Matrix Online?

Xen-Ra
14-04-2005, 23:03
Hay all Iím thinking of getting The Matrix Online tomorrow but the only thing that is putting me off is the mouthy fee. If it's around the £5 mark then thatís ok but if it will cost much more than that Iím hot going to bother. Iíve looked on the web site and asked in my local Game but I can not find how much the fee will be.
Any one out there know how much it will cost to play?
Thanks X

Archaon
14-04-2005, 23:09
Hack them and play for free..and afterwards in court claim to "have been in character".

Might work :D

alterion
15-04-2005, 20:32
it should be on thier webbie?
direct lift from thier site although it washard t find9 was thinking about it myself but i have now decided that i will give it a miss cause of exams

1. Subscription Fees. To play The Matrix Online game, you must have the game software for The Matrix Online, which may be purchased at select retail locations, and you must register at www.thematrixonline.com to activate your account. Your purchase of the game software includes an offer for a free initial 30-day subscription, which will become active only if you purchase one of the subscription plans described below, register to activate your account at www.thematrixonline.com and agree to the Terms and Conditions of Use. You may choose from the following pre-paid subscription plans (each a "Subscription Plan"):

* 60-day pre-paid subscription in the form of The Matrix Online game card purchased at select retail locations
* 1 month plan at $14.99
* 3 month plan at $41.99
* 6 month plan at $77.99
* 12 month plan at $143.99

DaViEsW
15-04-2005, 22:33
I played it a few times last week at a friend's. How a subscription fee is justified for such an inept game is beyond me.

m1s1n
15-04-2005, 23:01
The cost?
Can you say "Your soul"?

Pikachu
15-04-2005, 23:21
MMORPGs = rip off from day #1

be seeing you

Tooooon
25-07-2006, 21:24

be seeing you

And yet you, like the majority other on this forums pay incredible amounts for overpriced metal and plastic figures ;)

True?

Lostanddamned
25-07-2006, 21:27
I will sell you my, unopened, copy if you want - for threequarters of the cheapest retail you can find :)

Unseeing Eye
25-07-2006, 21:29

be seeing you

In my 8 months of City of Heroes/City of Villains (Including both boxed sets), I've paid $290 Australian. I've gotten hundreds upon hundreds of hours of enjoyment out of it. Compared to other hobbies (including Warhammer) it is a great deal. Sure, normal computer games are cheaper, but they don't get huge content updates except in expansion packs.

EDIT: Looks like MxO is about 8 quid per month.

Gaz
25-07-2006, 21:53
On average, i'll finish a game in about a month. We're talking somewhere between £20 - £50 a month...then I started playing World of Warcraft, and stopped buying other games as I constantly played WoW. Saved me hell of a lot of money in the long run ^_^

Cpt. Drill
25-07-2006, 21:59
In my 8 months of City of Heroes/City of Villains (Including both boxed sets), I've paid $290 Australian. I've gotten hundreds upon hundreds of hours of enjoyment out of it. Compared to other hobbies (including Warhammer) it is a great deal. Sure, normal computer games are cheaper, but they don't get huge content updates except in expansion packs.

EDIT: Looks like MxO is about 8 quid per month.

I storngly agree for £8 you get alot of fun from online games....

To go out for a night you are looking to spend £25+

Or for a new unit you are looking at £10-£40

Captain Brown
25-07-2006, 22:17
And yet you, like the majority other on this forums pay incredible amounts for overpriced metal and plastic figures ;)

True?

Tooooon,

Thread Necromancy is frowned upon.

This thread is closed.

Captain Brown
WarSeer Inquisition