Matthias Thulmann, Witch Hunter C.L. Werner Nov 08
Blood for the Blood God C.L. Werner Nov 08
Horus Heresy : Mechanicum Graham McNeill Dec 08
Dark Disciple Anthony Reynolds Dec 08
Imperial Guard Omnibus Volume 1 - Dec 08
A Massacre in Marienburg David Bishop Dec 08
Ice Guard Steve Lyons Jan 09
Time of Legends : Malekith Gav Thorpe Jan 09"

Add those to the already announced books and I might just set up a direct debit to the BL bank account.

Tonberry
06-12-2007, 13:26
Yay, a new Ciaphus Cain book, shame it's November though....too long to wait. I assume it will continue in the same style, with foot notes etc, at least, I hope so.
Perhaps this could be moved to the News & Rumour section?

reds8n
06-12-2007, 13:28
But then I'd have to edit the 40k from the fantasy etc.:D

And the last few threads like this have been moved here so I figured it'd save the mods some effort, because, unlikely as it seems, they are people too ! ;)

DarkWarrior1981
06-12-2007, 14:18
There are several nice titles (Titanicus, Mechanicum, Dark Disciple, Thulman Omnibus, Ice Guard and Malekith), and these are only for four months. :D

Add those to the already announced books and I might just set up a direct debit to the BL bank account.
Oh yes...:skull:

Jomee
06-12-2007, 14:26
Yuck. I hate most of those authors, except Abnett, but then I hate all the Gaunts after about the third book, so no help there. Never read Long, Werner, Lyons, Bishop. Mitchell is ok.

reds8n
06-12-2007, 14:42
, but then I hate all the Gaunts after about the third book,

Really ? Hmm, for me the series only really becomes worth reading after Necropolis.

Strokes for Folks I guess.

Especially looking forward to the Dark Disciple book, I loved Dark Apostle.

OrlyggJafnakol
07-12-2007, 08:00
Horus Heresy : Mechanicum Graham McNeill. I like the sound of this!

freelancer
07-12-2007, 08:25
Awwww why does all the books have to come out at the end of the year?:( Still new cain, machanicus and titanicus looks brilliant.

And even better news from that list, NO C.S. GOTO YAY *dances* hopfully the BL people sacrificed him to their god of creativity dunno.

Great find reds8n.
freelancer

ozzfan
07-12-2007, 08:41
Yay! Another Horus Heresy book written by McNeill!

And only a year to wait!

Norminator
07-12-2007, 10:43
Great release line up - Mechanicum and Titanicus have got me excited already!

Any idea what the 'Imperial Guard Omnibus' is? Could it be the Uplifting Primer and Munitorum Manual packed together?

Along with the upcoming Uriel Ventris book, Legion and Battle for the Abyss looks like I'll be buying quite a bit off play.com :D

reds8n
07-12-2007, 11:15
I think-- going off of past omnibus.s/es/? it's likely to be a collection of the non ghost guard books-- desert Raiders, death world, <mind blanks at the very good Vostryan one>

I gather there's also another guard novel coming out entitled "Gunheads" about an as yet unspecified regiment.

Note this omnibus is listed as being volume 1.

Damn you Mr. Gascoigne and your viral marketting campaign !

I reckon it will be about the DkoK though.

Drakon
07-12-2007, 11:33
no wolf books ive read the omnibus and have wolf blade, cant get sons of fenris anywhere and was hoping for another. Anyone know if king is releasing any more.

Horus one sounds good im a third through false gods which is pretty good so far.

reds8n
07-12-2007, 11:57
King has nought to do with GW for ages.

There is another wolf book out though (http://www.blacklibrary.com/product.asp?prod=60100181064&type=Book)

Killgore
07-12-2007, 12:27
next year looks set to be a great year for the BL

3 great sounding Horus Heresy books comming out, i want them now!

ChrisAsmadi
07-12-2007, 16:41
The lack of a Ravenor compendium book (I want the short story with Eisenhorn in it, damnit!) is most disappointing.

Dwarf Supreme
07-12-2007, 17:55
I'm definitely looking forward to more Horus Heresy books. I've read all of them and I'm hooked. Since I play Epic, Titanicus interests me. I really like the Gotrek and Felix series, too.