PDA

View Full Version : Some stuff I hate about Forgeworld

Jomee
06-12-2007, 13:34
Prices (I can't really complain though 'cos it's a free market)

Delivery charges - do they think we're stupid? It's just a stealth increase in price. At least have the balls to do it the proper way.

Phones open until 6 - Basically those of us with jobs (ie the ones who can afford to pay the prices and delivery) have to ring from work. Perhaps they don't need our money, and don't care if we get fired?

No call queing (or whatever the term is) - so when we get home at 5:30, and the phone lines are jammed with other workers, we have to sit on the phone constantly ringing over and over. They have even disabled ringback! (press 5 on the keypad etc)

There are lots of stuff I like about FW, but these are some things that I don't like.

CaptainSenioris
06-12-2007, 13:41
Is there a point to this really? There are already threads on this kind of complaint about FW, all this is doing is stirring up more hate.

They aren't perfect and they're having a lot of trouble with excessive orders right now, we all know this, but there is no reason to start a lynch mob against them.

Jomee
06-12-2007, 13:53
I think you have confused my opinions with some sort of hate campaign. I'm just bored at lunch time and expressing some opinions gathered from my phonecall to FW last night. Please find the threads complaing about the FW phone system for me please though, I'd like to see what others are saying.

Thoth62
06-12-2007, 14:06
I think you have confused my opinions with some sort of hate campaign.

Have you seen the title of your thread? Things you hate about forgeworld. It might be understandable if people get a little confused.

Jomee
06-12-2007, 14:38
Sorry, I have clearly confused some people with semantics. Readers from this point on please assume that by "hate" I actually mean "dislike". I don't in fact have a deep, pit-of-the-stomach loathing for FW's phone system (and a few various other things). I think that making this distinction on a messageboard is a bit pedantic, but there shouldn't be any confusion now.

CaptainSenioris
06-12-2007, 15:15
http://warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113557&highlight=Forge+world

This seems to be warseer's thread of choice for Forge World complaints, originally about times but has evolved into everything.

Wintermute
06-12-2007, 18:20
http://warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113557&highlight=Forge+world

This seems to be warseer's thread of choice for Forge World complaints, originally about times but has evolved into everything.

And as a result, I'm closing this thread.

Wintermute
The WarSeer Inquisition