PDA

View Full Version : Krootox?

Big TM
06-12-2007, 17:30
Hi, I just started a kroot army and am wondering about krootox.
Firstly are they worth taking? I think theyd be good as I could put 3 in a unit of carnivores and hide them in a wood so they could see out but enemy cant see in.
Secondly is the main problem.

How the hell are u supposed to put the damn things together?
they don't even fit properly.

please help.

Visionary
06-12-2007, 18:12
They don't fit together ever, you need lots of greenstuff. It's a shame but at my store they do it for you to avoid complaints etc. Maybe try asking them to do it for you to redeem themselves :p

Evil_Ash
06-12-2007, 18:28
I use kroot in my tau army and as mercs with my other ones and always take a krootox with a carnivore squad,in my opinion it would be silly not to.:p

Culven
06-12-2007, 18:30
,in my opinion it would be silly not to.:p
Unless you want the Kroot to Infiltrate. I used two Kroot units in my Tau army. One was shooty with three Krootoxen, and the other was assaulty with 10 Kroot Hounds.

HiveFleetEzekial
06-12-2007, 19:53
They don't fit together ever, you need lots of greenstuff. It's a shame but at my store they do it for you to avoid complaints etc. Maybe try asking them to do it for you to redeem themselves :p

Odd, mine fit together quite nicely. 'Course I have one of the near first releases of them, so maybe the molds have degraded significantly since then.

But, a store offering to put a figure together for the customers because of bad quality..? Sounds like a pretty decent store. :)

Big TM
06-12-2007, 20:33
I thought they'd do well.
As to putting them together for me, I don't think they would. This is because one of them got so fed up with the krootox he threw it across the store (it was closed at the time). I was going to by one today, but decided not to because I got tolod how difficult it was to assemble. On the other hand I reaally want one in my army, so I dont Know what to do. Do you think I could count some thing as a krootox?
ie. a fantasy troll with a kroot gun on its shoulder