PDA

View Full Version : 5 voucher at hobbycraft

Slaaaaaanesh
07-12-2007, 11:58
Hi everyone, i've just come back from Hobbycraft Nottingham and they have an offer on at the moment where you get a 5 voucher if you spend 20. ( http://www.hobbycraft.co.uk/ )

The offer to get the voucher runs out on the 9th December (so thats Sunday).

The Voucher, once you get it, is valid from Monday 10/12/07 till 24/12/07 and is a proper no minimum spend voucher (as opposed to a 'you must spend xxx to redeem')

They have a limited range of Games Workshop models, mainly the core 40k, Fantasy, and some LOTR stuff. But what is more useful I think is that they sell White Dwarfs, rulebooks, starter boxsets, Codex's, paints (thats regular, metallics, and foundation paints), undercoat and purity seal.), oh and Baneblades! :)

Sorry if this has already been posted I just thought that I should put the word out as it only lasts till this Sunday.

Galaspar
07-12-2007, 13:59
Nice one, shame there's not a store close to me yet. It seems like the sort of place you could wander round for ages in search of the right bit of scenery, tool or random bit (they've got various metal rods, clays, model railway flock etc), but there's plenty for a non-gaming wife or girlfriend to look at whilst you do that. Never a bad thing.