PDA

View Full Version : Rules for Great Gargant?

intellectawe
08-12-2007, 05:00
Apocalypse has rules for the Imperial Warlord titan.

After many many years, I thought I could actually use my Ork Great Gargant model with actual official GW rules... But there are only little gargant rules in the Apoc book. Me sad....

Anyone know if there are maybe GW online rules somewhere for Great Gargants?

Pre-Apoc, I would use VDR to make my Great Gargant, but post-Apoc, the Warlord turns out to be TONS cheaper, plus, weapons in the VDR don't even come close to comparing to Vortex Missiles :(

My opponents tell me to take the weapons from the smaller Gargants and put them on the Great Gargant, what do you guys think? Any opinions on what you would do?

spacemonkey
08-12-2007, 05:11
While there isn't an offical GW Great Gargant datasheet (yet) but the guys over at Bell of Lost Souls have made one. You can find it here: http://belloflostsouls.blogspot.com/2007/10/play-aid-great-gargant-rules-from-bols.html

intellectawe
09-12-2007, 05:45
Wow thank you.

This is pretty interesting stuff, even though their version of the Great Gargant needs a few more shields and structure points, its pretty nice as a base to work off of.

Dreachon
09-12-2007, 10:16
I'd say make your own, the warlord titan serves as the perect example for equipping your great gargant.

studderigdave
09-12-2007, 10:49
i used the BoLS rules for my GG and they work fine. those ladfs build there rules with the epic descriptions in mind, so i think the rules are pretty balanced and fair.