PDA

View Full Version : The solution to Rat-lizzard alliance. feedback please

DeathMasterSnikch
17-09-2005, 19:20
Ok so right at the end of the southland supliment it says

The lizardmen on the dragon isles to the east of the southlands were cut off from ther masters many centuries ago, but the degredation od ther culture was much more rapid and pronounced. Without any slann, they have reverted completely to barbarism, becoming little more than animals and destroying what little remains of their former glory in bitter conflict.

It also mentions they have had no contact from lustria for 100s of years and that they are not accepted as a part of the old ones plans.

anyone find this acceptable? :)

Thorin Thoreksson
17-09-2005, 19:32
Well, to me it sounds like a possibilitiy to get rats and lizzards to ally..., but I think there was an article in Warhammer Chronicles 2004 (Or something like that) were a lot of possible inhabitants of The Dragon Islands are visited. There it seems like the lizzards have gone pretty "jurassic", if you understand....

But there could probably still be somwhat more normal lizzards inhabiting the islands....

So, I would find it acceptable

nurgle_boy
17-09-2005, 19:49
seems cool
itd make for some nice feral armies as well..
mark of sotek for +1 attrack on the charge?

DeathMasterSnikch
17-09-2005, 20:31
Well im sure my ally has no problem with a barbaric army i mean he loves the big beasties. Could easily convert them to lose the little sofistication of the howoda. (sp?)
on his stegy

And he has an obsesion with dragons so its ironic the solution to our problem would be the 'dragon' isle.

I'l check this WHC out one time.

and thanks for taking the time to reply ;)

Griefbringer
18-09-2005, 19:39
but I think there was an article in Warhammer Chronicles 2004 (Or something like that) were a lot of possible inhabitants of The Dragon Islands are visited.

Yep, there definitely is - but for some reason it did not make it to the version sold in UK (though it seems to be in the English language version that got sold in the rest of the Europe). Quite interesting list, though it has a few little problems.