PDA

View Full Version : Fun: Warhammerize your fave Hero

soots
08-12-2007, 14:05
Just for kicks, was wondering how your favourite hero may be presented in WFB rules/statwise. It can be any hero from any universe inc xmen, superman, spiderman, heroes, etc.

The point isnt about being accurate, its just a fun exercise.

Ill go first

Spiderman
Mv7 Ws7 Bs5 S6 T5 W4 I10 A4 Ld10
Spider Sense: 3+ ward save. He can sense any attacks before they happen
Web flight: He may fly over difficult terrain or within 6" of woods/buildings
630pts.

Superman
Mv12 Ws8 Bs5 S8 T8 W8 I8 A8 Ld10
Fly
Laser eyesight: D6 S5 hits each shooting phase
Breath attack: chilling cold S2 breath weapon
1100 pts.

Wolverine
Mv6 Ws9 Bs5 S4 T4 W3 I10 A5 Ld9
Advanced Regeneration. Regens on 3+. Recovers 1 wound at end of each turn.
Adamantium Claws: No armor saves. Always wounds on 2+
Adamantium skeleton: 1+ armor save
750 pts.

Professor Xavier
Mv1 Ws3 Bs3 S3 T3 W3 I3 A1 Ld10
Wheel Chair: Increases Professors movement to 3.
Mind Numb: Anyone attacking Xavier must pass a leadership test at -5 before doing so
Mind Control: Anyone model in LOS of professor must take a leadership test at -5 or be under the control of Xavier for that turn.
650 pts

answer_is_42
08-12-2007, 14:21
Chuck Norris
M:150 WS:10 BS:10 S:10 T:10 W: (special) I:10 A:30 LD:10 Fearless
Wounds: Chuck Norris can never be wounded by anything. Ever.
PTS:Whatever the game limit is.
When Chuck Norris is chosen, you win.

him_15
08-12-2007, 14:59
Batman
M6 Ws8 Bs5 S5 T5 W3 I:7 A4 Ld9
special rule:hidden,scout, Immune to Psychology.
Ability:
Call Bat: once per game, batman can summon a bat swarm.
Hate criminal: If Joker, Catwoman or Penguin is/are in play, Batman is affected by hatred
Dynamic Duo: If Batman and Robin are in the same unit, it become stubborn.
Weapon:
Batman armor: 4+ armor save
Bat wing: Allow him to Fly (10")

jme
08-12-2007, 15:06
He-man
M:4 WS:8 BS:6 S:10 T:6 W:5 I:8 A:6 Ld:10 Sv1+ and 4+ ward.
Power of Greyskull: Once per game can call the Power of Greyskull to; strike first, re-roll to hit, cause D6 wounds and re-roll all armour and ward saves.
We need a Hero: He-man always turns up at the right place at the right time. You do not have to deploy him at the start of the game but can be placed anywhere on the table from any turn after turn 1.
Ultimate Hero: He-man is Unbreakable and any unit within 12" is stubbon and can use his Ld.
Battle-Cat
M:10 WS:5 BS:0 S:6 T:5 W:3 I:10 A:4 Ld:10 Sv 5+
Only He-man can ride Battle-Cat.
Points 1000 for both.

mistformsquirrel
08-12-2007, 15:11
Hmm...

Wth why not <,<

Statesman (City of Heroes)

M8 WS8 BS5 S7 T7 W5 I6 A5 Ld10

Fly
4+ Ward Save
Zeus' Lightning - All enemy units within 6" of Statesman take 1d6 S4 hits.

Pts: 550pts

Yumii (My own fantasy character, novel version)

M5 WS7 BS4 S4 T4 W3 I8 A4 Ld8

Stubborn
5+ Ward Save
Lightening Reflexes - Yumii has the special rule "Always Strikes First"; against opponents with this rule, resolve by initiative, if initiative is equal, roll 1d6, with the higher striking first. This effect counts even against chargers.

Equipment: Blade of Kenmaru - Requires two hands, grants its wielder the Killing Blow ability. At the start of each Combat phase, Yumii may choose to wield the Blade of Kenmaru in one of four styles, listed below.

Whirlwind: Such is Yumii's speed that she can deliver a hail of blows by sacrificing some of her striking power. She gains +2A, -1S until the end of the turn.

Iai: (Challenges Only) - Yumii can draw her blade with uncanny speed, allowing her to catch an unwary opponent off guard. Yumii and her opponent roll 1d6 and add their initiative. If Yumii wins she strikes at +1S, if she fails, the enemy has a 5+ Ward Save against her attacks that turn.

Giant Killer: Yumi is widely known for taking on the toughest challenges. When faced with an opponent much tougher than her, she times her strikes very carefully to cause maximum damage. Yumii loses the Lightening Reflexes rule for the turn, and instead Always Strikes Last (Even when charging), she also has -1A. Yumii strikes with +4S until the end of the turn.

Petal Dance: When faced with numerous opponents, Yumii turns her weapon to defense, sacrificing some of her striking power to hold her foes at bay, whittling them down. She has a 4+ Ward Save until the end of the turn, she strikes with -1S until the end of the turn.

350pts

blurred
08-12-2007, 15:53
Conan the barbarian

Mv5 WS7 BS5 S5 T5 W3 I6 A4 LD10

Items:
Cimmerian longsword: Cimmerian longsword gives Conan +2 S
Long bow

Abilities:
Immune to psychology
Stubborn
Agile as a mountain cat: Conan treats difficult and very difficult terrain as open ground
Invincible: Conan has a 4+ ward save which is increased to 3+ in challenges
Crazed Cimmerian: If Conan has only one wound left at the beginning of any close combat phase he doubles his attacks (to a total of 8!) during that close combat phase

No idea how much he should cost. 450 points?

Bretonnian Lord
08-12-2007, 17:59
Chuck Norris

WS: 10
BS: 3
S: 5
T: 5
W: 5
I: 8
A: 5
LD: 10
Sv: 3+

Chuck Norris may be taken in any game of 1500 points or more. He counts as an HQ Choice.

Unit Type: Infantry (Special Character)

Equipment: Fists, kicks, and rage (5 attacks that allow no armor saves), iron-hard abs and bones (3+ armor save and Toughness 5)

Special Rules: Fearless, Roundhouse Kick, Chuck Norris Facts, Acute Senses, Fleet of Foot (D6+1)

Roundhouse Kick: In close combat, instead of making his normal 5 strength 5 attacks, Chuck Norris may choose to make one strength 10 attack, his Roundhouse Kick! Roll to hit and wound as normal; in addition, if a 5-6 is rolled when wounding with the Roundhouse Kick, the model receiving the attack is automatically removed as a casualty (instant death) regardless of toughness, with no saves of any kind allowed. This represents the power of Chuck’s Roundhouse Kick ripping open a hole in space and sucking the hapless victim into the warp. A Roundhouse kick attack does not allow armor saves. If using this attack on a vehicle, roll D6+Strength like normal to determine penetration.

Chuck Norris Facts: Roll a D6 at the beginning of the game and see what ability Chuck has during the battle…

1: “If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can’t see Chuck Norris, you may be only seconds away from death”

Chuck Norris may always use infiltration regardless of scenario rules, and when rolling to spot/shoot at Chuck Norris, the enemy tests for shooting with modified night fighting rules (2D6x3).

2: “Chuck Norris does not go hunting, for the word ‘hunting’ implies the possibility of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.”

Chuck Norris may re-roll all failed rolls to hit and wound in close combat.

3: “Angels sang out, in immaculate chorus. Down from the heavens, descended Chuck Norris…”

Chuck Norris may always Deep Strike, regardless of scenario rules. In addition, he does not scatter when Deep Striking; he always lands where you choose.

4: “Chuck Norris doesn’t shave; he kicks himself in the face. The only thing that can cut Chuck Norris is Chuck Norris.”

Chuck Norris’ armor save is increased to a 2+ armor save. Enemy attacks against him lose an AP value, meaning only AP 1 attacks, power weapon attacks, etc can take away his armor save. In addition he becomes immune to Instant Death.

5: “Under Chuck Norris’ beard, there is only another fist.”

Chuck Norris gains an additional D6 strength 5 attacks that allow no armor save in every close combat phase.

6: "Chuck Norris actually died ten years ago, but the Grim Reaper doesn’t have the courage to tell him.

If Chuck Norris ever loses all of his wounds, roll a dice. On a 2+, he “comes back to life” with 1 wound left. On a roll of a 1, he is “out of the game” (Because Chuck Norris can never really die).

**Edit** Oops, just realized I gave him 40k rules lol.
I know Chuck is actually invincible but I had to balance him for gameplay purposes. :D

Khorghan
08-12-2007, 18:09
Spiderman
Mv7 Ws7 Bs5 S6 T5 W4 I10 A4 Ld10
Spider Sense: 3+ ward save. He can sense any attacks before they happen
Web flight: He may fly over difficult terrain or within 6" of woods/buildings
630pts.

ws7 s6 t5? he didnt get super strength when he was bitten

mistformsquirrel
08-12-2007, 18:35
ws7 s6 t5? he didnt get super strength when he was bitten

Actually he did. Its just not as super as most people's super strength; he can however lift a car (with effort) as I recall. I'd put Spidey at S5 T4 honestly, his main abilities are his agility and spider sense (and webbing).

brambleten
08-12-2007, 20:10
the incredible hulk
M:6 WS:7 BS:4 S:9 T:6 W:5 I:3 A:4 Ld:10

large target: the incredible hulk counts as a large target
holy crap, its huge!: the Incredible Hulk causes terror. in the case of passed terror tests, re-roll them
green: the incredible hulk counts as a greenskin, meaning that dwarves hate him.
purple shorts: his special purple shorts, combined with his genetic mutations, mean he has a 3+ armour save, a 3+ ward save, and regeneration. also due to his genetic mutation, he has magical resistance 4.
throw stones: can throw stones (well, boulders actually). counts as a thrown weapon, with 20" range.
wounded frenzy. as he takes wounds, he gains attacks. for each wound he loses, he gains an attack.

points: this is quite hard, but i think he is better than tyrion, so more than 400, but then again, the fact that the film ages ago about him was crap, i think a balanced 500 points and a lord + rare choice.

note: he isnt my favoite hero, he is the only one i could think of.

brambleten
08-12-2007, 20:14
Chuck Norris
M:150 WS:10 BS:10 S:10 T:10 W:(special) I:10 A:30 LD:10 Fearless
Wounds: Chuck Norris can never be wounded by anything. Ever.
PTS:Whatever the game limit is.
When Chuck Norris is chosen, you win.

doesnt work, as you need core choices for it to be a legal army :D

SV_Harlequin
08-12-2007, 20:16
How would I do Zaphod Beeblebrox though?

Finnigan2004
08-12-2007, 20:38
Bruce Lee:

All stats are one higher than those of Chuck Norris. He has all of the special abilities of Chuck Norris, but due to superior training he also adds the special ability of lightning reflexes, which allow the ability of always strike firster (even before high elves). This ability also grants ten attacks. Add the ability of "Your kung fu is weak..."-- if an enemy general is challenged, he flees off of the table with no chance to rally. As to points, Bruce Lee is subject to the "one man army" rule-- he takes up all of your points and all of your hero slots. Seriously, if you have Bruce Lee you don't need an army.

CHOOBER SNIPES
08-12-2007, 21:14
@brambleten
thats the reason u never see him in games duh...

brambleten
08-12-2007, 21:35
@brambleten
thats the reason u never see him in games duh...

fair enough, i suppose that goes for Finnigan2004's Bruce Lee as well

Khorghan
08-12-2007, 22:03
Actually he did. Its just not as super as most people's super strength; he can however lift a car (with effort) as I recall. I'd put Spidey at S5 T4 honestly, his main abilities are his agility and spider sense (and webbing).

fair enough, im not up to date on these things-i though it was more like he went to the gym a bit when he figured out he was a superhero so he could web them up-then kick the **** out of them.

soots
08-12-2007, 22:07
the incredible hulk
green: the incredible hulk counts as a greenskin, meaning that dwarves hate him.

That wins the thread :)

biscuit
08-12-2007, 22:12
in genuine pain due from laughin to this thread! best thread ever! :D

AFoolProofPlan
08-12-2007, 22:23
Spiderman did get super strength.
In the original Lee-Ditko stories, Spider-Man had the ability to cling to walls, superhuman strength, spider-sense, and the whole agility thing.
In the newer versions. He appears even stronger than in the older ones.
And definately tougher than regular human too. He's been hit by number of villains who could run through walls.

ehlijen
08-12-2007, 23:23
The Governator

M: 6 like everyone else [3 he barely ever runs in movies]
WS: 4 (he needs to get hit to show his manlyness)
BS 5: heroes always hit unless it's a critical plotpoint [6 to counteract modifiers]
S: 6 mr universe indeed
T: 5 scraped skin is nothing for terminator
W: 3 as any proper hero
I: 2 see WS
A: 2 not the fastest but better than grunts
Ld - always passes anything

equipment: Assault cannon, Power fist, Sunnies (5+ invul), Polymetal Alloy endo skeleton (2+ WBB/old bionic). [repeater handgun and greatweapon, and 2+ regeneration even vs fire]
Special rules: slow and purposeful [never march but can always shoot his gun on the move, critical plot point (looses WBB [regeneration] in the 6th game turn)

edit: my apologies, I was thinking 40k there. [brackets for whfb version]

Ethlorien
08-12-2007, 23:47
Optimus Prime
M 6
WS 6
BS 6
S 10
T 10
W 6
I 4
A 3
Ld 10

Hand Cannon: Range 48", S10.
Retractable Blades: +1A.
Autobot: 2+ armour save.
Leader of the Autobots: If Optimus Prime is in your army, then he must be the army general.
Transform: Optimus may transform into any Warhammer war machine present on the battlefield. While in that form, he gains all the special abilities attributed to that particular warmachine. While in this form, he retains his stats and armour save.
Morales: Optimus Prime will never, under any circumstance, harm a human.
Large Target.

elmolovesthekroot
09-12-2007, 00:27
Bugs Bunny
M: 6
WS: 4
BS:3
S:3
T:5
A:2
I:7 Always strikes first even those high elves
LD: 10 immune to psychology, stubborn
any unit he joins also has this

Rabbits Feet: 3+ ward save 4+ vs magic attacks

Waskely Wabbit:
all units fighting Bugs and any unit he joins is -1 WS or BS for the attack.

Dressing up as a girl: Any body targeting Bugs must pass a leadership check at -2 or not be able to target Bugs

The old rabbit hole: once per game bugs can dig a rabbit hole in the magic phase that does a small template and it automatically is placed anywhere within 24 inches of Bugs S4 hits on all models for 1 damage.

Upchuck rule: If anyone plays Chuck Norris or Bruce Lee, they automatically die if Bugs gets them with the rabbit hole (no saves whatsoever)

Rally to the Bunny: any unit Bugs is in get +1 Combat Resolution on top of everything else

600 pts

Cosmocrat
09-12-2007, 00:32
Gaius Baltar - 250 pts.

WS: 2
BS: 2
S: 3
T: 3
W: 3
I: 10
A: 2
Ld: 7
Sv: 6+/ 2++

Equipment: Gun, Armani Suit, Lots of Hair Gel

Special Rules -

"I for one welcome our Robot overlords" - Gaius Baltar, despite being human, is a Necron hero.

"She is in my head!" - Despite often wearing only a stylish suit for protection, the Angel in Baltar's head always warns him of danger, giving him a 2+ Invulnerable save, and a 10 for Initiative.

"Shifty Bastard" - Baltar is highly charismatic, and people like him for awhile, before they realize what a slimy traitorous bastard he is. In the first round of combat, all models in base contact must take a leadership test, at -2, before attacking. In addition, any attackers in the first round of close combat must re-roll all successful rolls to hit and wound. All hot Female models instantly join the Necron army.

"AI Genius" - Gaius Baltar is widely reknowned for being the most adept man in the galaxy at working with science, but AI in particular. All Necron weaponry gains +1 S and +1 AP when he is present on the board, all Necron WBB rolls are increased to 3+, and are rerollable if he is within 12 inches.

"Horrible Leader" - Gaius Baltar is a horrible leader, putting more effort into schtupping his assistants than actually leading. Any unit using his leadership must re-roll any successful leadership rolls.

"Way Too Pleased with Himself" - Gaius Baltar has an annoying habit of being overly pleased with himself. For every model he kills, choose another model within 18 inches to die because they can't stand the smug look on his face.

Elric101
09-12-2007, 00:36
Harry Potter
M3 (stupidl large cloaks aren't good for running in)
WS 1 (and rightfully so)
BS 1
S 1
T 2
W 0.5
I 1 (slow thinker)
A 1
LD. 2 (coward)

Equipment
-Stupidly large cloak (-1 movement)
-Plastic wand (-1 to str in combat)
-Fake Magic- When used the enemies fall down, rolling around in laughter (grants +1 to WS)

Special Rules...

Largely insignificant- not allowed to join units or ride any creature

Tediously Boring- Just like the book, no rule, it's just a fact

Slightly feminine- Roll a D6 at the start of each combat phase harry's in. If a 1-4 is rolled, the enemy mistakes him for a girl, causing the enemy to lose 2 points of initiative and causing harry to suffer the embarrassed special rule for the rest of the game. If a 5 or 6 is rolled, the enemy realises his a boy and gains +3 str and WS till the end of the game.

Embarrassed- Harry suffers a bout of the shys and cannot attack for the rest of the game. The bonus is that all enemies suffer from -2 initiative

Overrated- Exactly like the book, he is extremely overrated, making him cost 975 points. But even his magnificently high points cost doesn't justify worth, his just plain overrated, unlike some books at the time which were easily superior.

POINTS- 1000 (In the period of me writing this, he has gone up in value due to being even more overrated than before)

Good idea for a thread by the way!

the1stpip
09-12-2007, 00:48
I take it you don't like Harry Potter then?

Lion O

M 6
WS 3 (6 in a challenge)
BS 0 (The Lord of the Thundercats wouldn't deign to use ranged weapons)
S 5
T 5
W 4
I 5
A 4
Ld 8 (Not the most inspiring leader)

Magic Items

Sword of Omens
Magic Weapon. May be used as a hand weapon or as a great weapon. Enemy models may not infiltrate (Sight beyond sight). Reserves are at +1 to arrive (The 'cat' signal).

Snarf. Familiar. All models in the same combat as Lion O (including Lion O) are at -1 to hit due to Snarfs inane annoyingness.

Elric101
09-12-2007, 00:56
I take it you don't like Harry Potter then?

Spot on! It's not really that I hate the book, just that I hate how popular it became when their were much better books at the time in the same genre
Cough#ArtemisFowl#Cough. But no, harry potter just had to get everything, so it's very therapeutic for me to let out my feelings like this.

As I said earlier, this is a nice idea for a thread.

ashaman76
09-12-2007, 01:40
Master Splinter

Oh wait, I think he's already been covered in the Warhammer Armies:Skaven book.

theunwantedbeing
09-12-2007, 02:02
Elric101 you missed the special rule "finds the golden snitch"
-At the end of the game roll 10D6, if all land on a 6 then harry finds the snitch and miraculously wins the game.
Work out however many VP were required to win the game and add that number to the total number of victory points to your own score.
Assuming harry was killed during the game roll 20D6 instead.

Maximus Lucifer
09-12-2007, 02:07
good thread
Maximus Lucifer the 40k hater

has all stats 10 and in adition his save is 1+ (never fails on a 1) and can never be reduced, unbreakable, terror in 48" (the world quakes in fear of me :) )

"omg its a 40k tournament!" - if ur a 40k player u can never use ML. In adition if your oponent owns any 40k army, ML suffers from the rule hatred
burning hunger - if you offer a Big Mac to your oponent ML cannot move or fight this turn
wears a Red Tie - if ur dice are red, or if u use a red tie ur oponent loses D6 turns because he is so ******* impressed about ur "Reddom"
Mojo Dice - ur dice rolls are always 6 when u want them to

points...500 pts...can be used in any army and counts as 6 core choices

CaptScott
09-12-2007, 03:33
McGuyver

M 4
WS 4
BS 5
S 4
T 4
W 3
I 4
A 2
LD 8

Special Rule: MGuyver comes equiped with anything, and if he doesn't have it he builds it from matchsticks and chewing gum.

At the start of every turn McGuyver can equip himself with any pieces of equipment available in any army book.

vampires are cool!
09-12-2007, 03:40
Judge Joe Dredd
M5 WS5 BS5 S4 T4 W3 I6 A4 LD10

Body Armour; functions in the same way as heavy armour, so a 5+.
Lawgiver. The Lawgiver may be fired in several different ways. The controlling player may choose which each turn;
Rapid fire; the lawgiver fires three Strength 3 shots that do not suffer from the multiple shots penalty.
High Ex.; One Strength 4 shot that uses the small blast template.
Incendiary; One Strength 4 Flaming shot.
Armour piercing; One Strength 5 armour piercing shot.

Stubborn.

'Your Comin' With Me, Creep'; Randomly choose one enemy character. Against this character all of Dredds attacks (including his shooting) may re-roll missed to hits and failed to wound rolls.

King Thurgun
09-12-2007, 04:54
King Iorek Byrnison

M: 6
WS: 6
T: 5
W: 5
I: 3
A: 4
Ld: 9

True King of the Panzerbjorne: As a veteran of countless battles and the fiercest King of the Northern Bears that ever lived, Iorek is always given command of his forces. When leading the Panzerbjorne, Iorek is always the army general.

Terror: Iorek causes terror

Unbreakable: Iorek never runs and never backs away from a challenge. War is his life and his honor is all. Iorek is Unbreakable.

Born in the North: Iorek ignores movement penalties when traveling in snow terrain and may move through water features at half speed.

Roaring Charge: Iorek uses his sheer mass to barrel through scores of foes before shredding them to bits with his powerful jaw and razor sharp teeth. When charging, Iorek causes d3+1 impact hits at strength 5.

Sky-Metal Armor: Iorek's personally crafted armor is bound to him as a human is bound to their soul, and wearing it he is a nigh-unstoppable engine of destruction. Iorek's Sky-Metal armor grants him a 2+ re-rolled armor save and magic resistance 2.

Protector: If Lyra or Lee Scoresby are in the same unit as Iorek, they will never fail their "Look out Sir!" rolls: Iorek will take the hit instead. In addition, if either Lyra or Lee is slain during the battle, Iorek will be Frenzied, and will Hate the unit that killed them.

bluey
09-12-2007, 08:24
Eric Cartman

m 2 (he's big boned)
ws 1
bs 1
s 2
t 4 (again he's big boned)
i 1
a 1
ld 3

special rules

"but mooooooooom" - when in close combat,cartman can cry "but moooooooom" to automaticly win combat by whinging more than is humanely possible

"shut your ********** face you ********** jew!"- if in close combat with jews, the jews are at -3i but gain +3 attacks againts cartman. In addition Cartman hates jews

big boned- cartman has a 2+ armour save

evil scheme- allowsyou to di what ever you want to your opponents models and your opponent himself

:evilgrin:

Stormtrooper
09-12-2007, 09:01
Gunner Milligan (Spike to his mates), May be taken as an additional crewman for any imperial artillery piece. - D3 pts

Hand weapon (huge boots) and fast legs.

m 4
ws 3
bs 8
s 3
t 3
w 2
i 10
a 1
ld 1

Special Rules:

Unfeasibly funny:
Any unit charging Spike's gun that is not immune to psychology will be incapacitated with fits of giggles and cannot attack in close combat, move (including pursuit/overrun) this turn or the next.

Inspiring coward:
Spike and his crewmates are such well known cowards that they will automatically flee 2d6+2 inches without striking at the end of the first round of combat. The crew automatically rally after this move and will continue the battle as a unit of skirmishers (the opponent does not recieve any victory points for destoying the artillery piece unless spike and the crew are killed)

Bleedin' lucky!:
Should spikes warmachine be destroyed (for any reason) he will survive on a d6 roll of 2+.
Gunner Milligan is then free to join another artillery crew.

Bombadier Milligan (an "ahem" more mature version of Spike) may also be fielded as part of the Imperial Circus as part of the "Goon Show" See page 105 of the Ying tong Idle Aye Poe rulebook for details.

Ward.
09-12-2007, 14:08
JACK SPARROW

M5 WS5 BS5 S4 T4 W3 I6 A4 LD10

Equipment: Light armor, pistol, magic compass, rum, sea goddess token.

Rum: jack suffers from stupidity until your next turn but also gains hatred.
magic compass: Jack may ignore difficult terrain as his compass shows hime the best
route to go where he wants to.
sea goddess token: Doesn't really do anything special.

Special rules:

Skirmish

He's jack sparrow: For some strange reason jack always knows what to do and manages to escape the most direst situations, but is constantly being foiled by fellow crew members, to represent this on a D6 roll of 1 at the beginning of your turn he may do nothing for that turn, but at the start of your next turn may chose to come on from any table edge, he also cannot be harmed by any warmachines and has a 4+ ward save.

Forbidden confrontation: Can'tbe used in any way with chuck norris, for such a duel would surely end reality, you and you opponent will have to work something out. (It's advised you don't use the in the same building either)

kheirakh
09-12-2007, 14:44
Ok, Characters from the series: Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Buffy Summers 350 pts

M5, Ws7, Bs6, S5, T5, W3, I7, A5, Ld10

You can give Buffy: Stakes (no add. cost), Add.hand weapon (+5), Great weapon (+10), Crossbow (+10)

Slayer Powers: Buffy is immune to fear, terror and panic. Buffy has 4+ ward save and magic resistance (1). All shooting and hitting against Buffy suffer a -1 penalty. Buffy is Stubborn. Killing blow against all Vampires. Causes fear in all Vampires even if they are immune to other fear.

Faith 280 pts

M5, Ws7, Bs6, S5, T5, W2, I7, A5, Ld9

You can give Faith: Stakes (no add. cost), Add.hand weapon (+5), Great weapon (+10), Crossbow (+10)

Slayer Powers: Faith is immune to fear, terror and panic. Faith has 5+ ward save. All shooting and hitting against Faith suffer a -1 penalty. Faith is Stubborn. Killing blow against all Vampires. Causes fear in all Vampires even if they are immune to other fear. When the first round of close combat is fought (including Faith in it), she gains Frenzy.

Willow 320 pts

M4, Ws3, Bs3, S3, T3, W3, I4, A1, Ld8

Willow is a level 4 wizard. She can choose the spells from any of the common lists.

Equipments: dagger. Dispell Scroll, Power Stone.

Willow has protective charms, she has 5+ ward save and magic resistance (2). She is also immune to her first miscast.

Xander 150 pts

M4, Ws3, Bs3, S4, T4, W2, I4, A1, Ld8

Equipmnets: Sword and stakes (counts as two hand weapons)

Friends forever: Xander counts as a battle standard bearer. In addition, all friendly models within 6" are stubborn.

Protective charms: 5+ ward save and magic resistance (1).

Rupert Giles 240 pts

M4, Ws4, Bs3, S4, T4, W2, I4, A2, Ld9

Giles is a level 2 wizard. He can choose any of the common lores.

Equipments: hand weapon and holy water. Bag of weapons.

Protective charms: 5+ ward save and magic resistance (1).

Holy water: One use only. Roll to hit, if succesful, causes S5 hit causing D3 wounds with -4 armour save penalty against undead and demons. Against other enemies, it has no effect.

Bag of weapons: You can equip any character in base contact with Giles with Stakes (add.hand weapon), great weapon or crossbow.

Anya (Anyanka) 60 pts (180 pts)

M4(5), Ws3(5), Bs3(4), S3(5), T3(4), W2(3), I4(6), A1(3), Ld8(9)

Anya is a half demon. If used as a human, she has the annoyance rules. If used as demon she has demon rules.

Annoyance: All enemy models must charge Anya if possible, if they fail a Ld test. She can also use annoying dialoge when enemies are fighting her or her allies: range 12". Enemy models suffer a -1 penalty when hitting.

Demon: Demon rules, use the other stats. 5+ demonic ward save. Causes fear. Instability test. Level 1 wizard, use the lore of Tzcheench. Wishmaster: You can reroll one dice (any dice) once in the game.

answer_is_42
09-12-2007, 16:17
doesnt work, as you need core choices for it to be a legal army :D

That doesn't matter, because once you choose him, you win. Forever.

How would I do Zaphod Beeblebrox though?
Zaphod Bebblebrox, Galactic President (Lord)
Pts:120
MV:4 WS:3 BS:3 S:3 T:3 W:2 I:3 A:1 (2) LD:6

Extra Arm: Zaphod gets one extra attack for his third arm (added).
Weapons: One Kill-Zapp Pistol
Range: 12 Str:5
5+ ward save (He's pretty dard lucky)

Drunkeness: A the beginning of the game roll a D6, and refer to the chart below:
1-2 Sober: he may act normally.
3-4 Tipsy: -1 BS, -1MV, +2 LD
5-6 Pan-Galactic Gargle-Blaster: -2 BS, -2 MV, -2 I, +1 T, +1 W, +4 LD

One Hoopy Frood: Zaphod is possibly the coolist being in the known universe, and his recklessness is legendary. Any unit he joins will gain +2 LD, as he infects them with his froody outlook on life. NOTE: Zaphod himself does not gain this bonus.

That doesn't look very fun: Zaphod will only do things he enjoys. If he enters terrain or combat roll a D6. On a 1, he does not enter that turn, and remains one inch away. If he is with a unit that turn, he leaves it, and the unit continues on in.

How's that?

CHOOBER SNIPES
09-12-2007, 17:02
James Bond
M whatever is necessary
WS 6
BS 10
S 5
T 5
W as many as he needs
LD 10

Equipment: PP7 9 mm pistol, black tux
PP7: does not suffer the multi shot modifier, S10.
Black Tux: Looks cool
Special Rules: You Missed, "The names Bond, James Bond.", Power of the Script, Reloading pshttt
You Missed: James Bond, like in the movies, cannot be hit by bullets. However, you don't have to tell your opponent this, so they can waste all the ammo they want on him.
"The names Bond, James Bond": he may declare so at the beginning of any turn. the enemy is unable to attack, and instead asks for autographs. James Bond has the option of using either a pen gun or a cigar rocket. Using the pen gun, he can make 3 attacks that automatically hit and wound, but on a 3+ it has the same effect as a 6 with killing blow, with no ward saves. The cigar rocket places a S4 template on the center of the opposing unit, as long as it does not touch James Bond or a friendly unit. Alternatively, James Bond can sign autographs, and the unit will take an immediate break test at -10 LD with no rerolls or bonuses from anything. The unit will run toward the nearest table edge to go show their friends their new autograph. A unit that takes any casualties from either weapon will be immune to the effects of this ability for the rest of the game.
Power of the Script: He knows exactly what is going to happen, and so has a 2+ ward save that can be rerolled.
Reloading, pshttt: James Bond doesn't reload, and so can shoot 10 times with his pp7 a turn.
In addition to these special rules, James Bond cannot actually die, so all you can do is capture him and tie him up and plot about what you would do if it was in the script that he would die. The enemy can gain victory points if he loses all of his wounds, and he is considered captured. Every phase he can attempt to escape on a 3+. If he is tied up at the end of the game, the enemy gains victory points for him, as if he were dead (if that were possible). Five minutes later, however, the enemy's army is thwarted in all plans of devious and destructive designs.

brambleten
09-12-2007, 18:58
James Bond
M whatever is necessary
WS 6
BS 10
S 5
T 5
W as many as he needs
LD 10

Equipment: PP7 9 mm pistol, black tux
PP7: does not suffer the multi shot modifier, S10.
Black Tux: Looks cool
Special Rules: You Missed, "The names Bond, James Bond.", Power of the Script, Reloading pshttt
You Missed: James Bond, like in the movies, cannot be hit by bullets. However, you don't have to tell your opponent this, so they can waste all the ammo they want on him.
"The names Bond, James Bond": he may declare so at the beginning of any turn. the enemy is unable to attack, and instead asks for autographs. James Bond has the option of using either a pen gun or a cigar rocket. Using the pen gun, he can make 3 attacks that automatically hit and wound, but on a 3+ it has the same effect as a 6 with killing blow, with no ward saves. The cigar rocket places a S4 template on the center of the opposing unit, as long as it does not touch James Bond or a friendly unit. Alternatively, James Bond can sign autographs, and the unit will take an immediate break test at -10 LD with no rerolls or bonuses from anything. The unit will run toward the nearest table edge to go show their friends their new autograph. A unit that takes any casualties from either weapon will be immune to the effects of this ability for the rest of the game.
Power of the Script: He knows exactly what is going to happen, and so has a 2+ ward save that can be rerolled.
Reloading, pshttt: James Bond doesn't reload, and so can shoot 10 times with his pp7 a turn.
In addition to these special rules, James Bond cannot actually die, so all you can do is capture him and tie him up and plot about what you would do if it was in the script that he would die. The enemy can gain victory points if he loses all of his wounds, and he is considered captured. Every phase he can attempt to escape on a 3+. If he is tied up at the end of the game, the enemy gains victory points for him, as if he were dead (if that were possible). Five minutes later, however, the enemy's army is thwarted in all plans of devious and destructive designs.

how many points, i want one!

merkado
09-12-2007, 19:05
Link, Hero of Time

M5, WS6, BS6, S4, T3, W3, A4, I6, Ld10

Equipment:

Light Armor

Master Sword: Confers a +1 to hit, +1A and +1S. Once per game Link may dash into a unit he is in combat with. Up to 8 models in the unit will take an automatic strength 4 hit with no armor saves allowed.

Hylian Shield: 5+ Armor Save

Hero's Bow: Strength 5 Longbow, 3x Multiple Shots (No penalty for multishot)

Hookshot: Range 10". Link may opt to use this at the start of any shooting phase instead of his bow, boomerang or bombs. Any enemy character that can be seen may be targeted, even if they are in a unit, but not engaged in close combat. The hookshot hits on 4+, and inflicts a strength 2 hit. In addition, a randomly determined magic item is 'stolen' from the target and is lost for the rest of the game.

Bombs: Range 6". Link may opt to use these at the start of any shooting phase instead of his bow, boomerang or hookshot. Nominate a target within Link's line of sight. Unit takes D6 strength 4 hits.

Boomerang: Range 12”. Link may opt to use this at the start of any shooting phase instead of his bow, hookshot or bombs. Nominate a single model that is not engaged in close combat. The boomerang hits on a 4+, and inflicts a strength 1 hit. If the model is hit by the boomerang, it gets stunned and cannot move, shoot, attack or cast magic until your next turn.

Bottle with Fairy: When Link has no wounds left, he revives with 2 wounds. One use only.

Special Rules:

Loner: Link is a lone warrior and as such does not join units, nor can other units benefit from his Leadership.

Triforce of Courage: Link is unbreakable. In addition, he has a 4+ Ward Save.

i'm thinking he would cost roughly about 530 points

CHOOBER SNIPES
09-12-2007, 22:28
Bond would have to be lik, 2000 pts., takes up a lord choice, a hero choice, 3 core choices, and a rare slot.
@merkado
Link with WS6!!! either ur just making it fair for the other dudes, or u dont know how to play zelda. when i use him, hes WS higher than everyone else, lol cool tho with the hookshot and the boomerang and all that. Maybe as an optional upgrade he could get the longshot (unless this is majora's mask only, which i dont think it is from the master sword) with a longer range, lik 20"

merkado
10-12-2007, 00:51
ahhh... I forgot the most important rule for Link.

Z Targeting: Link always hits

Highborn
10-12-2007, 05:07
The first thought that entered my head is when I saw the thread title -

Peter Petrelli
150 Points
Lord Choice

M 4
WS 2
BS 2
S 3
T 2
W 2
I 3
A 1
Ld 10

Wizard - Peter Petrelli may target a single Wizard on the battlefield at the start of each ofhisown magic phases. For the duration of that magic phase, Peter knows all spells available to that Wizard and may cast them as though he were a Wizard of the same power level. Peter generates D3 power dice each turn, and does not generate dispel dice.
Accumulated Powers - Peter Petrelli has accumulated numerous powers, including telekinesis, the ability to turn invisible, the ability to dominate the will of others and other ways to keep himself safe. Peter Petrelli has a 3+ Ward Save.
Regeneration - Peter Petrelli has the ability to heal from any injury short of decapitation. He benefits from the Regeneration special rule. At the end of each game turn, if Peter is wounded, he is restored to 2 wounds.
Fire and Lightning - Each shooting phase, Peter may make a single shooting attack against any enemy unit in line of sight within 6". Peter inflicts D6 hits at strength 5. These hits are magical, and may be Flaming if Peter chooses. This attack may be used against units in close combat with Peter, and count towards combat resolution in the following combat phase.

That Guy
10-12-2007, 07:21
Mario

M: 4
BS: 6
S: 4
T: 1*
W: 1
I: 6*
A: 1*
Ld: 10

Equipment: None

Special Rules:

Lives: If Mario gets hit, that hit automatically wounds. Since Mario only has one wound, this removes him from play. However, he will automatically return to your own board edge at the beginning of your next turn. Your opponent receives victory points for each time Mario is removed.

Jump: Mario is an excellent jumper. After a missile or magic missile hits and wounds Mario, he may take an Initiative test. If he passes the test (a roll of a 6 always fails) it is assumed he jumped over the missile and is not wounded.

Jump Attack: Mario always strikes first. This is not the ASF special rule; he always strikes first even against units with the ASF special rule. Instead of rolling to hit, Mario hits automatically upon passing an initiative test. If this test is successful, he may make an additional attack, which can then lead to another attack. With each additional attack, add +1 to the dice score on the Initiative test. A roll of a 1 always succeeds.

brambleten
10-12-2007, 08:00
you forgot mario's shroomies rule: if mario eats shroomies, then he gains a 2+ ward save, as he is on magic muchrooms and doesnt know wat is happening. he also gains stupidity from them.

der_lex
10-12-2007, 08:01
I'm a big fan of the Malazan books by Steven Erikson, so here goes:

Quick Ben
220 points

WS: 3
I: 5
A: 1
Ld: 8

Special Rules:

Master of Many Warrens: Quick Ben knows all eight spells from all eight basic lores. For each different lore he uses in a turn, he gains a cumulative +1 to his casting attempts.

Magic defenses: Quick Ben has several magic defenses active at all times. This gives him a 4+ ward save

Fiddler
120 points

WS: 3
BS: 4
W: 2
I: 3
A: 1

Equipment: Crossbow, light armour

Special Rules:

Moranth Munitions: Roll 1 D6 at the start of the game. That's how many munitions Fiddler has left in his backpack. Instead of firing a normal crossbow shot, Fiddler may fire one of his munitions. This shot has a maximum range of only 24', but if it hits, center the small blast template on the model that got hit. Each model under the template takes a S5 wound (S10 for the model under the center). If the shot misses, roll scatter dice as you would for a stone thrower to see where the shot lands. When a misfire is rolled, the munitions have exploded upon firing, and the template is centered on Fiddler instead.

Master of Munitions: Fiddler gets a +1 to all rolls to hit with Moranth munitions, and may re-roll misfires on scatter dice once.

Kalam
200 Points

WS: 9
BS: 8
T: 4
W: 2
I: 10
A: 3

Equipment: Otataral Knife, additional hand weapon, light armour

Special Rules:

Assassin: Always strikes first on the turn in which he is revealed. May be deployed in any friendly unit. May not lead units

Stubborn

Killing blow

Otataral Knife: Kalam gains Magic Resistance 2, and all hits against wizard models are resolved at S 7 instead.

One.Fit.Outcast.
11-12-2007, 01:00
Shaun of the Dead - Points = 120

M:4
Ws:5
Bs:2
S:4
T:4
W:3
I:5
A:3
Ld:9

Equipment:- Cricket bat (counts as great weapon), ashtray (counts as hand weapon), the rifle above the bar (counts as an empire handgun)
Armour:- Shaun wears normal clothes, and so counts as having a shield, just because skinks can with their petty little shields.
Special Rules:- Nooo!! Liz/Mum/Ed- Shaun is stubborn as he is so determined to rescue his friends and family from zombies
Who's the king of the zombies?- Shaun can scout against any undead army which includes zombies as he is expert at disguising himself as one of them, and zombies wishing to attack Shaun before he has attacked them must first pass an initiative test. Also Shaun has hatred of the undead and anyone resembling his flatmate.
Top right!- Due to constantly being accompanied by Ed telling him where to aim, Shaun may shoot his rifle using his initiative rather than Bs.

Happy Gilmore - Points = 170

Ws:6
Bs:5
S:4
W:3
A:3
Ld:9

Equipment:- A variety of golf clubs, a hockey stick and ice skate (combined can use the Black Orc special rule Armed to da teef!), Nailgun
Special Rules:- Find your own happy place..- At the start of each turn, Happy must take a Ld test, reduced by 1 for every enemy unit within 12" of him. If this is failed, he becomes frenzied and is affected by hatred for every enemy unit that was within 12" of him at that point.
Nailgun- Range 18", S5 Armour Piercing, Killing Blow. (if it hits, it sure as hell is going to hurt!)

Little Nicky - Points = 666

Ws:8
Bs:5
S:5
W:4
A:5
Ld:10

Equipment:- Nicky is armed with his guitar-scythe, counting as a great weapon.
Special Rules:- Nicky is a Level 4 spellcaster and knows spells from the laws of light, death, shadow and all of the spells from the law of Hell.
Law of Hell:-
1 - Cover him in bees! -Cast on a 5+, Range 24", each model in the unit affected suffers 3 S1 attacks
2 - Look at me Valarie... -Cast on a 5+ Nicky may float directly up, gaining line of sight to everywhere on the battlefield, but enemy units may shoot at him with a -2 penalty.
3 - Join me, brothers! -Cast on an 8+ Each model in the unit affected must pass a Ld test or die instantly and be replaced by a flagellant model under control of the player fielding Nicky.
4 - Posession -Cast on an 8+ An enemy character within 6" must pass an Ld test on 3D6 or may be controlled by the player fielding Nicky for the entire next turn.
5 - Popeye's chicken is *******' awesome! -Cast on a 9+ Every enemy unit within 18" must pass an Ld test at -3 or may not do anything for the following turn as they stuff themselves.
6 - What's with the little ball? -Cast on a 12+ Nicky may summon Ozzy Osbourne to immediately deal with which ever son-of-a-bitch is ruining his day. Select one enemy character within 18", he automatically dies. If he was with a unit, it takes a break test at -5 Ld.
Nicky can fly.
Nicky benefits from a 5+ daemonic ward save and a 1+ armour save as he's just that cool, but does not lose wounds automatically if he loses combat, instead take a break test as normal.
Thanks mom! - Once a turn, Nicky can benefit from a 2+ ward save as him mum watching from above someone prevents him from harm.

That Guy
11-12-2007, 04:42
By Request:

Mushroom Mario
320 Points

M: 5
BS: 6
T: 1*
W: 2*
I: 6
A: 1*
Ld: 10

Mounted on an Ogre-sized (40 mm) base.

Equipment: Fire Flower

Special Rules: Lives (see above, except Mushroom Mario has two wounds), Jump (see above) Jump Attack (see above, strength increased to 5)

Fire Flower: In the shooting phase, Mario my fire his Fire Flower. It travels 18" straight ahead, automatically hitting the first model in it's path ("Look out, sir!" applies) Resolve the hit at Strength 5. This counts as a flaming attack. Mushroom Mario may choose to use this single attack in close combat instead of his normal Jump Attack. It automatically hits any model in base contact at Stength 5. "Look out, sir!" does not apply.

ORKY ARD BOYZ
11-12-2007, 05:07
King Leonadis

M 5 WS 10 BS 10 S10 T10 W10 I10 A10 LD10

Special rules: Unbreakable, immune to psychology, 2+ward save, shield

THIS IS SPARTA- King Leonadis likes to yell in a very loud voice, He also goes into battle wearing nothing but underpants. he causes fear, once per game he may cause terror.

300- If your troops number exactly 300 in any of your games your opponent gains free extra troops until the enemy's figure total numbers one million, these free troops has to be chosen from the cheapest unit in the army list with no upgrades whatsoever, if there 300 figures in King Leonadis's army, the entire army gains +10 A, 2+ward save, +5I, immune to psychology and unbreakable

uber-awesome- He's part of an awesome movie, quoted by hundreds of people on the internet, Leonadis may choose one enemy unit per turn and stare at it. It explodes and is removed from the game, double victroy points are awarded to Leonadis for the destroyed unit.

khorne666
11-12-2007, 21:46
Mr. Lordi - 3000 points

Mr. Lordi takes up 2 lord slots, a hero slot and 2 rare choices

M-8
Ws- 11 (treat as 10 with a -1 modifier to all other models in combat with Mr. Lordi)
Bs - 5
S - 10
T-5
I- 7
A-6
Ld - 10 (and automatically passes all leadership tests he is forced to take)

Equipment-

Hell forged Chaos Armour - 0+ armour save taht can never be worse than 3+
Angel's Axe - Ignores armour saves, flaming attacks and each wound caused by the Angel's Axe instead inflicts two wounds (after saves)

Special Rules -

Fly

Terror (extended 48" range)

Imune to panic

Regeneration (on a roll of a 2+ mr. Lordi recovers the lost wound)

Angelic Redemptiom - Mr. Lordi is an awe-inspiring prescence and all friendly units within 36" of him automatically pass all fear, terror and break tests.All enemy units whithin this range automatically fail fear, terror and break tests. Apart from Warrior priests, skink priests, slaan mage priests or anything with priest/priestess in it's name, all models on the field (except Mr. Lordi but including friendlies) must pass a leadership test using 2D6 for core or special units, 3D6 for rare or hero units and 4D6 for lord models.

Troll/Demon - Mr. Lordi was a horrific creature created when the demons of the south invaded Lapland in the North attacking and murdering all male trolls and Raping the females. Afterwards all females were killed to prevent any unholy crossbreed being born but Mr. Lordi ripped himslf from his mother's womb and slaughtered each and every demon. Mr. Lordi has all the daemonic special rules with the exception of having such a powerful grip on the material universe that he does not suffer from instability. He also counts as a troll for the purposes of hatred etc.

The Traveller - Mr. Lordi may be taken as part of a 40K army, in which case he costs 2500 points, you may only take 2 troops choices in addition to Mr. Lordi, he counts as an independant Charachter and all other units must use WHF game mechanics wher he is involved.

Frenzy

theunwantedbeing
11-12-2007, 22:45
Star trek Crew
Kirk
mv4 ws4 bs4 st4 to4 wo3 in4 at3 ld10
Bones
mv4 ws3 bs3 st3 to3 wo2 in4 at1 ld7
Spock
mv5 ws4 bs4 st5 to4 wo2 in5 at2 ld8
Unnamed red shirt
mv4 ws3 bs0 st2 to3 wo1 in1 at1 ld0

Karate shop(kirk)
-All attacks to the flank or rear count as killing blow, as we all know that any sort of chop to the back will instantly kill anything man sized.

Vulcan neck pinch(spock)
-Killing blow, as it incapacitates at the slightest tough.

Beam me up scotty!(all)
-Take a leadership test if forced to flee, if passed they flee and are unharmed able to return D3 turns later back at full strength anywhere on the board.

Never named(red shirt)
-All wounds suffered by any named character will automatically be passed to the nearest red shirt, however on a d6 roll of a 6 the character knew kirks dad and gains a 2+ ward save against the blow as kirk gives him words of encouragement to survive.
If this test is failed kirk becomes subject to hatred.

Kirk and spock are immune to psychology.

Phasers
-All have phasers(including the red shirt). This counts as a st5 pistol with an 8" range.

diehard0123
13-12-2007, 15:48
The first thought that entered my head is when I saw the thread title -

Peter Petrelli
150 Points
Lord Choice

M 4
WS 2
BS 2
S 3
T 2
W 2
I 3
A 1
Ld 10

Wizard - Peter Petrelli may target a single Wizard on the battlefield at the start of each ofhisown magic phases. For the duration of that magic phase, Peter knows all spells available to that Wizard and may cast them as though he were a Wizard of the same power level. Peter generates D3 power dice each turn, and does not generate dispel dice.
Accumulated Powers - Peter Petrelli has accumulated numerous powers, including telekinesis, the ability to turn invisible, the ability to dominate the will of others and other ways to keep himself safe. Peter Petrelli has a 3+ Ward Save.
Regeneration - Peter Petrelli has the ability to heal from any injury short of decapitation. He benefits from the Regeneration special rule. At the end of each game turn, if Peter is wounded, he is restored to 2 wounds.
Fire and Lightning - Each shooting phase, Peter may make a single shooting attack against any enemy unit in line of sight within 6". Peter inflicts D6 hits at strength 5. These hits are magical, and may be Flaming if Peter chooses. This attack may be used against units in close combat with Peter, and count towards combat resolution in the following combat phase.

No Way It would have to be Hiro Nakamura
M Unlimited
WS 8
BS 6
S 7
T 5
W 2
I 5
A 4
Ld 10
He would be able to reroll all missed attacks, hits and wounds. He may replay all turns. He has freeze attack where any opponent will not be able to attack. The sword of Yamagato's Kensei gives Hiro killing blow and a WS of 10.

Ethlorien
13-12-2007, 17:16
Druss the Legend
M 3 (he's 60 years old)
WS 10
BS 3
S 5
T 8
W 6
I 5
A 4
Ld 10

Unbreakable, Killing Blow, Frenzy
The Legend of Deathwalker: Druss causes Fear
Inspiring: Druss will never be the army general, yet all models within 12" of Druss may use his leadership. Furthermore, Druss grants himself and all models within 12" a 5+ ward save.
Snaga: This is a double-handed axe in all respects, enemies struck lose their armour save.

Shadowseer Crofty
13-12-2007, 18:22
Druss the Legend
M 3 (he's 60 years old)
WS 10
BS 3
S 5
T 8
W 6
I 5
A 4
Ld 10

Unbreakable, Killing Blow, Frenzy
Inspiring: Druss will never be the army general, yet all models within 12" of Druss may use his leadership. Furthermore, Druss grants himself and all models within 12" a 5+ ward save.
Snaga: This is a double-handed axe in all respects, enemies struck lose their armour save.

I think you mixed up the S and T values there, he may be Druss the Legend but he's not tougher than a giant. This is how I would have him

Druss the Legend
Points-225
M-3 WS-10 BS-0 S-7 T-4 W-5 I-5 A-5 LD-10

Wargear: Light armour, Snaga The Sender
Special rules: Unbreakable, Killing Blow
Inspiring: Druss will never be the army general, yet all models within 12" of Druss may use his leadership.
"I never saught you, proud mortal": Druss seeks death but death refuses to claim him-Druss benefits from a 5+ ward save.
Snaga The Sender: A two-handed axe supposedly posessed by a demon, attacks from Snaga ignore armour saves.

another Drenai hero
Waylander the Slayer
M-5 WS-5 BS-5 S-4 T-3 W-3 I-5 LD-9
Wargear-light armour, repeating crossbow, two hand weapons
Special rules: Scout
Master assassin-Waylander has spent the past ten years killing for money, and his skills as an assasin are second to none. Waylander may reroll all failed to hit or to wound rolls.
The highest bidder-Waylander is a rare choice and is fielded in the same way as Dogs of War/regiments of renown
I fight alone-Waylander may never join a unit
Score to settle-many have been killed by Waylander, and it is likely that he is fighting against a relative or friend of one of his victims. At the start of the game, roll a D6 for every charachter in the opponents army. On a 1, the charachter and any unit he is with Hates Waylander.

Stella Cadente
13-12-2007, 18:33
Winston Churchill:15pts
WS:2
BS:4
S:2
T:4
I:3
A:1
LD:10
SV:-

equipment: Cigar, cane (CCW), webley pistol (rng:12", str:5, pistol)

We will never surrender:
all allied units on the board are fearless, immune to psychology and gain +5 str when charging

its Churchill duh:
Churchill CANNOT die, hes just too good

Ethlorien
13-12-2007, 18:51
another Drenai hero

Fair enough for Druss - I probably overdid it with the toughness, but I think your Waylander was a little under-powered (for a fictional, let's-just-have-fun post;)).

I'd give him a 5+ ward save just because he's survived against so many odds. Also, I'd let him use his repeater crossbows' 2x multiple shot without the extra -1 penalty.

Don't forget his hound there (that thing lasted a book or so). he should be able to come with a complimentary hound.

truthsayer
13-12-2007, 19:27
somebody do a grammaton cleric in 40k terms. i dont play that see and warhammer rules just wouldnt cut it for him

Just Tony
13-12-2007, 21:16
Now, I don't have rules for him, but some of you may remember the KOTR figure with the wings on his helm, and the questing knight on foot that looked about the same. I have him painted in blue livery with white wings on his head, with his shield painted exactly like Captain America's original 1941 shield. So he leads my Bretonnian army to battle, usually on a Hippogrif as I can't model a good Harley and field it with a clear conscience in a game of WFB. We jokingly made some special rules regarding the French heritage of the Bretonnian army, but as not everyone is well humored in that respect, I'll retain that nugget...

Shadowseer Crofty
13-12-2007, 22:42
Fair enough for Druss - I probably overdid it with the toughness, but I think your Waylander was a little under-powered (for a fictional, let's-just-have-fun post;)).

I'd give him a 5+ ward save just because he's survived against so many odds. Also, I'd let him use his repeater crossbows' 2x multiple shot without the extra -1 penalty.

Don't forget his hound there (that thing lasted a book or so). he should be able to come with a complimentary hound.

A couple of things I was unaware of, I'm rather inexperienced in the fantasy side of warhammer so didn't know the -1 penalty (I'm assuming to hit) for the crossbow, and I've only got as far as finishing the first Waylander book in the Drenai series, so didn't know about the hound. I'm guessing thats from In The Realm Of The Wolf.

and here's another Drenai hero, as I'm bored

Regnak the Wanderer, Earl of Bronze
M-4 WS-6 BS-4 S-5 T-4 W-3 I-5 A-4 LD-10
Wargear-Armour of Bronze, Sword of Bronze, Shield of Bronze
Special Rules
Armour Bronze-Regnak wears the armour worn by Egel, first Earl of Dros Delnoch, when he ended the seige of Purdol and went on to drive the Ventrians from Drenai lands. The presence of this legendary artefact inspires his men, seeing Regnak as akin to Egel. All troops within 12" of Regnak may reroll failed leadership tests. The armour grants Regnak a 4+ save.
Earl of Dros Delnoch-Regnak takes one Lord choice and must be the army's general
Counsel of The Thirty-Regnak is advised by the Thirty, powerful warrior-priests and Seers. They know the enemy's plans and Regnak can prepare accordingly. The player controlling Regnak always gets the first turn.
"I will die for you, Virae"-Regnak's love for Virae made him come to Dros Delnoch, and he will fight to the last to protect her and the fortress. Regnak is unbreakable.
Baresark-Regnak benefits from the Frenzy special rule
"The Earl and the Legend will be together at the wall"-If both Druss the Legend and Regnak the Wanderer are in play, they may form a unit, moving and fighting as skirmishers. This doubles the range of their leadership and all rules which affect friendly troops.

Peter Ebel
14-12-2007, 00:52
Lone Wolf and Cub

Ogami Itto
M 4, WS 10, BS 4, S 5, T 5, W 4, A 5, I 8, LD 10

Daigoro
M 4, WS 4, BS 4, S 4, T 3, W3 , A D3, I 5, LD 9

Ogami Itto and Daigoro must be fielded as one unit. They may not join other units. Hits are distributed as for shooting

Wargear: Ogami Itto: Dotanuki (counts as hand weapon, no amour is allowed)

Daigoro: Baby Cart on the River Styx (+4 armour save, d3 s4 A)

Former Kogi Kaishakunin: Ogami Itto will cut your head off. Has Killing Blow ability

Dotanuki: The sword that cuts through torsos. -2 armour save

Assassin! Lone Wolf and Cub! I come to claim your life!: Ogami Itto has been paid 500 ryo to kill you. During challenges Ogami Itto always strikes first and has +1A

The path of Demons: We have abandoned the six ways and five lives and now walk the path of the horseheaded and oxheaded demons of Meifumado. Ogami Itto and Daigoro are immune to psychology.

The White Path of Vengeance: Though our bones be burned to white ash we must avenge our clan! If Ogami Itto is killed Daigoro acts as a riderless monster. If Daigoro is killed there is no effect on Ogami Itto.

Suio-ryu: Ogami Itto is a peerless master of the sword and has survived a thousand fights with naked blades. He knows well the killing ground: Ogami Itto has +3 ward save.

Man, I put way too much effort into this.

Jimbobjeff
15-12-2007, 11:33
Mr T

m 4 (hes still human)
ws6 (hes a badass)
bs4 (meh)
str 5 (hes a badass)
t5 (as above)
W3 (why not?)
A 5 (again hes a badass)
I 4
ld 10

special rules:

Crazy fool! - once per turn Mr T can call one enemy unit within 12" a crazy fool, this prevents it from doing anything in its next turn

Bling - all enemy shooting against mr T suffers a -1 to hit as they are dazzled by the sun shining on his huge meddallion

Throw snickers - mr T may throw up to 5 snickers bars in his shooting phase, these have a range of 8" and a strength of 4, in addition if a steam tank is present on the batlefield then mr T will in the top, he is not deployed but the steamtank will gain his special rules.

No one ever dies - Mr T, like the rest of the A team, has trouble actually killing anyone, they just get up and dust themselves down before surrendering or running away, no models killed by mr T count for any victory points.

Points around 500?

brambleten
15-12-2007, 11:53
Mr T

m 4 (hes still human)
ws6 (hes a badass)
bs4 (meh)
str 5 (hes a badass)
t5 (as above)
W3 (why not?)
A 5 (again hes a badass)
I 4
ld 10

special rules:

Crazy fool! - once per turn Mr T can call one enemy unit within 12" a crazy fool, this prevents it from doing anything in its next turn

Bling - all enemy shooting against mr T suffers a -1 to hit as they are dazzled by the sun shining on his huge meddallion

Throw snickers - mr T may throw up to 5 snickers bars in his shooting phase, these have a range of 8" and a strength of 4, in addition if a steam tank is present on the batlefield then mr T will in the top, he is not deployed but the steamtank will gain his special rules.

No one ever dies - Mr T, like the rest of the A team, has trouble actually killing anyone, they just get up and dust themselves down before surrendering or running away, no models killed by mr T count for any victory points.

Points around 500?
or if its 40K, the same occurs with a baneblade

Jimbobjeff
15-12-2007, 12:07
hell yes!

(damn letter limit)

Dspankdo
15-12-2007, 12:19
At request:

Grammaton cleric

M 5
WS 5
BS 4
St 3
T 3
W 1
A 2
I 10
Ld 10

Equipment: Club pistols (range 10, St 4, 10xmultiple shot pistols), Jacket of DOOM(light armour).

Special Rules:

Gun Kata: Grammaton clerics are immune to all ranged attacks including magic missiles, when in combat all models in base contact suffer 3d6 St 3 hits at the start of combat, Grammaton clerics may use there pistols in close combat counting as 2 hand weapons that confer St 4.

There not marksmen, there statisticians: Grammaton clerics may use there Initiative value when making ranged attacks.

RevEv
15-12-2007, 12:33
Dan Dare - the archetypal English Superhero

M4 WS6 BS3 S3 T4 W2 A3 I10 Ld10

Special Rules
Immune to Psychology
Fearless
Master of JuJitsu - may reroll any failed HtoH rolls.
Escapes tightest corners - if loses last wound in HtoH may regain 1W on roll of 5+
Ingeneous - as he can make a HtoH weapon out of anything Dare always fights with two hand weapons.

Leogun_91
16-12-2007, 00:09
Death
No characteristics
Each turn he may chose to use the sword to kill one character or monster(with no saves allowed), or to use the scythe to kill 2D6 enemy none characters, non monsters (with no saves allowed) this ability doesn´t work on Mort from Terry Pratchetts book with the same name or any undead model.
Undead

By the way Spiderman should have the wallcrawlers rule that O&G giant spiders got.

DivineVisitor
16-12-2007, 14:10
Bruce Campbell

M 4
WS 6
S 4
T 4
W 3
I 6
A 5
LD 10

Equipment: Chainsaw, Metal Hand, Boomstick

May use one or the other.
Chainsaw: + 2 Strength, ignores armour saves, D3 wounds
Metal Hand: X 2 Strength, ignores armour saves, D3 wounds, strikes last

Boomstick: 24' range, 2 shots per turn, Unlimited Ammo, Automatically hits, Automatically wounds, -3 save.

Is that Bruce Campbell?: Bruce Campbell can only be harmed by three things, Evil Ash, his Possessed Hand and Bookshelves.

The Chin: Bruce Campbell's chin causes terror in his enemies aswell as allowing allies within 12' to use his leadership.

Groovy: Bruce Campbell recieves a 2+ ward save.

The name's Ash: Bruce Campbell is the only thing that strikes Fear in the Undead. All Undead must take fear tests against Bruce Campbell.

Deadites: They just seem to be everywhere Bruce goes, the opponent may raise a free unit of 3D6 Zombies at the start of every turn.

Hail to the King Baby: All females must automatically drop what their doing and desperatly try to get Bruce's attention.

Good, Bad, im the one with the gun: Bruce has the gun.

Old Spice: Bruce Campbell wears old spice and therefore has experience (you never seen the adverts dammit?!). Enemies suffer -1 to hit in close combat.

Wasn't he in Xena and Hercules?: Yes he was... as the prince of thieves! He may steal any of the oponents magic items to use as his own, however at the end of the turn he loses them.

Call Chuck Norris: Bruce calls Chuck Norris on the phone in order to tell him that he doesn't NEED to have people make up countless lies about him on the Internet to make him look good and then listens while Chuck cries like a little girl. This reduces Chuck's stats and rules to that of a night goblin causes him to suffer eternal terror against everything, even his phone! Bruce could call again afterall.

The Pale Lady
17-12-2007, 02:18
Alien

M 6
WS 4
BS 4
S5
T5
W4
I7
A4
LD6

Equipment: Razor-sharp talons and a vicious bite

Special Rules:

Alien Carapace.
Grants an armour save of 4+

Acid Blood.
For each wound inflicted on the Alien, after armour saves have been taken, every non-Alien model in base contact suffers a S5 hit.

Causes Fear.

Wall-Climbing.
As detailed in the O+G rulebook.

Hmmmm comments/criticisms?

PS OOOOH arena of death with some of these characters?

TPL

ehlijen
17-12-2007, 03:04
Neo: 300 points

WS: 4 + number of turns played so far (as the epic struggle goes on, he becomes more godlike)
BS: 5
S: 4
T: 4
I: 6 + number of turns played
A: 3 + number of turns played
Ld: unbreakable
Save: 4+ ward (but add the number of turns played to the dice roll, even if it is a one)

special rules: fly, hit and run (as terradons), godlike

godlike: Neo gets better as he learns more powers. Unfortunately, the drawback is that after a third of the game, a bunch of immature people push you to the side, take over both armies, throw in bucketloads of random units from other games and bore you to death with silly philononsense conversations everytime you actually pay attention...and after they're done you get your broken models back. This happens even if he dies before then, he just gets back up.

Whistler
17-12-2007, 07:20
I love Bruce Cambell ! he's great.

darknation
17-12-2007, 15:19
Ash is a total and utter abject coward, so why does The Chin have a leadership of 10? Only reason I'd follow him into war would be out of morbid curiosity.

Tonedogbf110
17-12-2007, 15:26
Mother Theresa:

M:2 WS:-3 BS:2 S:1 I:10 W:23 A:1 LD: Unbreakable

Ward + 10 (divine protection)
Armour Save: None.

Special Rules:
Causes fear.
Stubborn.

Holy Water: she posesses a one shot holy water attack, (deadly against undead).
Divine intervention: causes enemy to cast spell on self on a fail.

Ethlorien
17-12-2007, 16:48
Here's one that is ridiculously overpowered, but I always liked the character myself . . .

The Runelord Raj Ahten

M10, WS10, BS10, S10, T10, W6, I10, A10, Ld10

Gear:
Hand Weapon

Special Rules:
Unbreakable
Runelord: Being the most powerful runelord of his time, if included in your army Raj Ahten must be the army general.
Enhanced Metabolism: Raj Ahten is gifted with a 2+ Regenerate. This also makes him Immune to Poison.
Fire Lord: Raj Ahten is immune to all fire, magic or otherwise.
Enhanced Glamour: Any model wishing to attack Raj Ahten must first pass a Leadership test.
Enhanced Voice: Instead of attacking in close combat, Raj Ahten may use his Voice to sway all enemy units in contact with him or any unit he has joined. Each enemy unit must pass a leadership test or fall under Raj Ahten's control for that turn.
Enhanced Sight: Any unit Raj Ahten can see must reveal all magic items, heroes, and lords within the unit.

darknation
17-12-2007, 16:50
k, I'll bite...

Paris Hilton

M 2 (those shoes are hard to walk in)
WS 1
BS 1
S 1
T 1
W 1
I 0
LD 2

Wargear: Handbag, Small dog, video camera (useful for Night Fighting). Does not come with knickers. Paris Hilton may purchase anything from any armies' armoury thanks to Daddy Hilton, with the sole exception of Respect.

Special Rules:
HATRED: Everyone HATES paris hilton.
STUPIDITY: Paris is subject to the rules for Stupidity.
DIRTY: Paris Hilton is a dirty, dirty slapper. Contact with her blood or any other bodily fluid is fatal. Any model that wounds Paris Hilton must test against Toughness or contact Nurgle's Rot and turn into a plaguebearer.
DRUNK DRIVER: Any troop transpot that deigns to carry Paris Hilton disregards normal movement rules and instead move 3D6 inches in a random direction determined by a scatter dice.
STREAM OF CORRUPTION: Resolved as per the rules for the Great Unclean One. Nasty, dirty slapper.

The Pale Lady
18-12-2007, 03:03
k, I'll bite...

Paris Hilton

M 2 (those shoes are hard to walk in)
WS 1
BS 1
S 1
T 1
W 1
I 0
LD 2

Wargear: Handbag, Small dog, video camera (useful for Night Fighting). Does not come with knickers. Paris Hilton may purchase anything from any armies' armoury thanks to Daddy Hilton, with the sole exception of Respect.

Special Rules:
HATRED: Everyone HATES paris hilton.
STUPIDITY: Paris is subject to the rules for Stupidity.
DIRTY: Paris Hilton is a dirty, dirty slapper. Contact with her blood or any other bodily fluid is fatal. Any model that wounds Paris Hilton must test against Toughness or contact Nurgle's Rot and turn into a plaguebearer.
DRUNK DRIVER: Any troop transpot that deigns to carry Paris Hilton disregards normal movement rules and instead move 3D6 inches in a random direction determined by a scatter dice.
STREAM OF CORRUPTION: Resolved as per the rules for the Great Unclean One. Nasty, dirty slapper.

LMAO!!! Pissed myself reading that!

Anyway...

Michael Jackson.

M6 (Hes slick)
WS 2
BS 2
S 2
T 2
W 2
I 7
A 2
LD 5

Equipment: Although unarmed, Michael Jackson may come to battle on an operating table. This portable surgery costs an additional 200 points.

Special Rules:

'Eeey-Heeeey'
His terrible warcry inspires fear in all those attempting to charge him.

'More plastic than flesh'
This rule means that all attemtps to wound Michael Jackson are automatically made on a 5+, as he is immune to pain and hard to seriously wound.

He also suffers double wounds against flame attacks.

'Beguile'
Michael has the Lahmian bloodline power Beguile, however it only works against child-sized models. If the intended target passes their LD test and is unaffected, he will automatically break at the end of the combat and flee 3D6

-Portable Surgery.
This artefact will regenerate a lost wound of his at the end of every turn, so long as the Plastic Surgeon is still alive. MJ is also unbreakable while present at the Portable surgery, the only exception of this being if his intended target passes their beguile test.

Maren
18-12-2007, 14:08
Bamse - The strongest bear in the world (and nicest)

Pts - 450
M - 3
WS - / (3) (Hitting people isn't nice!)
BS - / (Throwing things at people isn't nice either!)
S - 3
T - 3
W - 2
I - 4
LD - 10

Weapons - None (They are too dangerous...)
Armour - Fashionable blue pants with braces (Confers a 6+ save)

Wargear - Dunder Honing (Badly translated as "Thunder honey"), velvet blue hat.

Special rules:

Bamse may be included in any army regardless of size and takes up one core choice.

The nicesiest bear in whole wide world:Bamse won't attack anyone unless they are bad people, i.e they belong to any of the following army; Orcs, Skaven, Chaos (of any affiliation or race) and high elves (White robes, perfect soft hands, living on an island of paradise where children are always laughing? Yea right, no ones buying it perverts...). When he attacks he uses his WS of 3.
Also Bamse is so nice and cuddly that even a bloodthirster will stop in his daily morning slaughter to get his daily hug. In game terms this means that no victory points will be recieved for killing bamse as no one actually wants to kill him. He is only ever knocked cold or tied up, loose enough so that he is never late for pankakes with grandma bear.
Also he will never actually kill anyone, just knock them out or tie them up until they can be handed over to the police later. No victory points are awarded for units killed by Bamse.

"Thunder honey": At the start of any close combat involving Bamse he mat consume one vial of Thunder Honey (No matter in how dire a situuation he gets in there always seems to be one close by...). This raises all of his stats to 10 and grants him a 2+ Goodnes save.

"Many small streams forms an ocean": Bamses favourite quote. His unique cuddliness and
willingness to help the weak cause all enemies with a strength or toughness of 2 or less to join his side.