PDA

View Full Version : Angels Of Iron

Captain Micha
08-12-2007, 13:54
Does anyone actually know -anything- about this Chapter? Aside from their appearance in Codex Space Marines in the painted section. What are they exactly? Drop podders? Gunline fools?, Nearly wiped out? Just starting out? Old and never did anything so they never lost anything? (Something in my humble opinion most chapters are apparently guilty of, since the Ultramarines are apparently one of the only truly active chapters in the galaxy )

Who are they related to Gene Seed wise? What kind of personalities do they have if any? (I don't count most space marines as actually having personalities :p)

Mechanicus
08-12-2007, 14:16
I can't find anything - they probably do a fair amount, but we just don't hear about it. They're probably (3/5 chance) of Ultramarine stock, but that's not really certain. You'll have a lot of leeway to make your own background here, though. Sorry I couldn't help any more! :)

Daredhnu
08-12-2007, 20:48
the recent trend shows more and more less known chapters in the background fluff articles whereas it used to be all ultramarines, blood angels, dark angels, space wolves etc. the famous ones were part of almost every conflict all over the galaxy that's why you might have the idea that only ultramarines ever really do anything.

it's not that the others do nothing just that their history isn't as highlighted as that of the better known chapters.

anyway i don't think there is any background on them and i agree with mechanicus that they're probably related to the ultramarines.

Captain Micha
10-12-2007, 16:08
Thanks guys. might make something up for them then.