PDA

View Full Version : Leman Russ Construction Instructions

Drogmir
09-12-2007, 06:12
I recently bought a Leman Russ online and while it came on the sprue and everything I realized I never received the how to build instructions. (No box only Sprue) :confused:

So I was wondering does anybody know where I can find the instructions online on how to build a Leman Russ?

Since it's my first one without instructions it's like building legos without the instructions, with crazy glue :eek:

Misanthrope
09-12-2007, 06:55
Maybe you can find them online? And are you sure the instructions aren't on the back of the box? I can't relate, I got instructions with mine...

Drogmir
09-12-2007, 07:18
Maybe you can find them online? And are you sure the instructions aren't on the back of the box? I can't relate, I got instructions with mine...

Like I said all I got was the sprue wrapped in bubble wrap (it has the GW licensing on it though)

ComissarMagoo32587
09-12-2007, 07:21
if you go on the games workshop site it and you click on imperial guard, there is a slot where it shows you how to put the leman russ together.

Drogmir
09-12-2007, 07:28
if you go on the games workshop site it and you click on imperial guard, there is a slot where it shows you how to put the leman russ together.

Thank you! But 6 pgs of full colored pics? Oh my wallet is going to hurt from the ink I'll need to buy soon :cries:

Lordi
09-12-2007, 08:02
Or you build it in front of the computer...

Drogmir
09-12-2007, 08:06
Or you build it in front of the computer...

Glass Table and spilled glue in case of an accident doesn't appeal to me...

cleansingfury
09-12-2007, 08:08
Glass Table and split glue in case of an accident doesn't appeal to me...

I made ALL of my models on my glass top desk. You can tell the exact area where I build them... now I got smarter though! Go to IKEA or somewhere that sells cheap cutting boards and assemble on them! Saves the glass and the boards are cheap!

I really should go to IKEA to get a replacement glasstopper.......

Drogmir
09-12-2007, 08:14
I made ALL of my models on my glass top desk. You can tell the exact area where I build them... now I got smarter though! Go to IKEA or somewhere that sells cheap cutting boards and assemble on them! Saves the glass and the boards are cheap!

I really should go to IKEA to get a replacement glasstopper.......

Since I already have an old desk that I use to make my model i'm settled, I just hope my printer forgives me. :cries:

Paradox
09-12-2007, 08:43
When I bought a Leman Russ from FW with Mars Alpha hull and turret I didn't get instructions either... a link would be appreciated ;)

Drogmir
09-12-2007, 08:52
When I bought a Leman Russ from FW with Mars Alpha hull and turret I didn't get instructions either... a link would be appreciated ;)
http://us.games-workshop.com/games/40k/apocalypse/painting/assemble/russ_demolisher/default.htm

here you go mate!

Gorbad Ironclaw
09-12-2007, 09:10
¨You don't really need to print it. Just read it through and assemble it. You can always refer back to the instructions if there is something you don't remember/understand.

Drogmir
09-12-2007, 09:13
¨You don't really need to print it. Just read it through and assemble it. You can always refer back to the instructions if there is something you don't remember/understand.

Last thing I want to do is bugger up my Tank with super glue.

Since this is my first one ever.

StefDa
09-12-2007, 09:35
1) Use an old newspaper, and you're fine.
2) Why do you assemble it with superglue, anyway?

SharpSilver
09-12-2007, 17:42
Superglue O_o

Noxious fumes ftl

Vaulkhar
09-12-2007, 17:49
Poly cement is much safer (not to mention much less likely to glue you to the tank) - and yes, a sheet of old newspaper over the glass table should be enough protection.

Or you could print in greyscale?

the1stpip
09-12-2007, 18:22
If you pm me your real address, I will post you a spare one that I have.

DartzIRL
09-12-2007, 19:06
Leman Russ are pee-easy to build. Evrything slots together in a Logical place. Dry-build with blue tac first to get an idea of how she goes together, then repeat with glue.