PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding possible further Chaos Marine Releases

superknijn
09-12-2007, 15:21
Will there be any further Chaos Marine releases, or is the Vindicator the last thing well see coming from the Chaos Marines in a long time?

I mean, there hasn't been any kind of second-wave Chaos release (apart from the Vindicator, and the Loyalists have also got those), and we had the rumours concerning god-specific Terminators and before that plastic Havocs.

MuttMan
09-12-2007, 15:38
All in good time. GW is doing good with slapping out a codex every 3(ish) months for us instead of 2 a year. Give them time.

Preston
09-12-2007, 15:52
I'm making a bet that the plastic Daemon Prince kit we keep hearing rumors of will come out with the Daemonworld Codex next year. At least, that's what I'm hoping for.

Beyond that your guess is as good as mine.

Darnok
09-12-2007, 16:29
FW will release bits and pieces for CSM with IA6, and we will see some daemonic things (Daemon Prince, Unbound Defiler,etc.) with the release of the Codex: Daemons. Apart from that there is nothing in the rumour mill I'm aware off.

lord_blackfang
09-12-2007, 16:43
Protip: Everything we know is in News & Rumours. If it's not there, there's no point asking about it.

Shibboleth
09-12-2007, 17:05
Protip: Everything we know is in News & Rumours. If it's not there, there's no point asking about it.Well I've asked such questions here before and been surprised by the answers. I think it's worth prodding those who may be hanging on to something, for whatever reason.

There is talk of plastic Havocs, seeng as it's supposedly an easy conversion from the Imperial kit, or something.
Also, I remember a mention in an old Watchman about a decision between plastic Raptors or Obliterators...? Haven't seen anything since though.

Darnok
09-12-2007, 17:09
Protip: Everything we know is in News & Rumours. If it's not there, there's no point asking about it.

Since one shouldn't ask questions in the rumour section, 40K General is pretty much the only reasonable place if you are unsure about something - or don't have any clue at all.

Preston
09-12-2007, 17:09
plastic oblits would be keen. As far as raptors...

I'll stick to my winged possessed conversions :)

superknijn
09-12-2007, 17:23

Aye, but maybe I have yet to find anything concerning Chaos Space Marines in a while.

So, I guess those Slaanesh-specific Terminator parts where from forgeworld or something? Or will they stay unreleased?