PDA

View Full Version : Oblivion Warhammer Mod

Stormtrooper Clark
09-12-2007, 15:38
I was thinking of starting a mod for The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion set in the Warhammer World, I read GW IP and it does allow Video Game mods unlike Movies (Which is sad) although they can shut it down anytime...*Gulp*

Anyway, it would obveously be a total conversion and I was looking for ideas on what people think should be in it.

First off, i'd like to ask what people think your character in the game should be:

1) Should you be able to play multiple races? Or would the character be forced to play only one?

2) Should the game be played from the Order (Empire, Dwarfs, High Elves etc etc) or Destruction point of view (Dark Elves, Chaos, Orcs etc etc)

3) If 'No' to number (1), what race should you play as?

4) Should I impliment several classes for you to choose from or stick with one? Or should there be no classes at all? (EG: You play as a Empire citizen)

5) If 'No' to 4, what class would you like to see most? (EG: A Warrior Priest going round smiting Chaos or a Chaos Warrior trying to become a powerful Warlord etc etc)

6) Anything else you'd like to add on character design?

Typheron
10-12-2007, 08:56
Been helping to run a 40k mod for almost 6 years now, you will be fine so long as you dont go making money off it, or irritate GW by making a mochery of there brand.

Putting disclaimers on every page is also good, so dont worry too much about that.

Have you ever modded a game before?