PDA

View Full Version : Tau vehicle upgrades

Thud
09-12-2007, 20:32
Not sure if this would be better put in the rules forum, so any mods feel free to move it.

What I'm wondering of is quite simple really, how does the different Tau vehicle upgrades look? The only one pictured in the codex is the sensor spines.

shaso_iceborn
09-12-2007, 20:43
you could loot(sorry want lootas lol) look at forgeworld for their versions mainly as long as it's represented on the model you should be ok

Thud
09-12-2007, 20:59
Forge World only has the Decoy Launchers, Seeker Missiles and the Flechette Dischargers. This leaves the Multi-Tracker, Target Lock and Targeting Array.

The Orange
09-12-2007, 21:17
Their is no official model to represent those upgrades, so your free to represent them however you like. You could always just use some extra bits from your crisis suits.

Culven
09-12-2007, 21:27
I don't typically bother modeling the upgrades. If anyone asks, I just claim they are integrated into the vehicle. ;)

Visionary
09-12-2007, 21:43
I don't typically bother modeling the upgrades. If anyone asks, I just claim they are integrated into the vehicle. ;)

Yes this light here by the back door, it's a distruption pod it blinds you for heavens sake!