PDA

View Full Version : Alas... RL

LordSnotball
10-12-2007, 16:05
1st things 1st, Benninstein got a 3rd handicap during our match together that he wasn't aware of, called "The opponents coach catches the flu"

for 90% of the match i played relatively badly and definitely didnt deserve to win the match. i was so disappointed with my coaching skills after the match that i grabbed the thermometre and it showed 38 celcius... aha! thats my excuse for the lousy replay *tickle benni* :angel:

----------------------------------

OK, I'm leaving on a business trip 2morrow, and i'm due to be back on the 22nd-23rd of December, and obviously, as i wont have seen my wife for 2 weeks i wont be able to get online for the first 24hrs!

This means 2 things:
a) I wont be able to play any more matches in this round of WOBBL i think (dunno when this round ends)
b) I wont be able to play the next WSFA match till i get back...

I'll also point out that im due to go for another extensive trip in January (estimated for 4 weeks), so the WOBBL relegations will get on my nerves

:mad:

anyway, thats whats up with me, and sorry for disrupting the flow of the tourneys... if u want to speed things up, feel free to forfeit any of my matches :cries:

Deng Ham
10-12-2007, 17:14
Don't think anyone ever have said this before... But.

Snottie Loose you life.... We can't take you seriously when you run off on business tripps all the time... and what's this about a wife. Computer games where invented to avoid them. Not the other way around...

I know we can trust in you, to make THE RIGHT choice.

tenpole
10-12-2007, 17:53
I am going to play it by ear if I can and delay the forfeiting your game because although EE is a good player, takes his time thinking out each move he wont beat the Shins because of their speed. His daggers will not be as effective against av8 gnomish armour but mv4 against the eshin team! they will run rings around him.
I would like to keep the shins in for the expected ultimate show down final Shins vs Kiss.

ExquisiteEvil
10-12-2007, 18:03
I am going to play it by ear if I can and delay the forfeiting your game because although EE is a good player, takes his time thinking out each move he wont beat the Shins because of their speed. His daggers will not be as effective against av8 gnomish armour but mv4 against the eshin team! they will run rings around him.
I would like to keep the shins in for the expected ultimate show down final Shins vs Kiss.

I have a plan for the high movement and may well cause my second upset of the tourney :D

on the other hand though - waiting until xmas is 2weeks away and Xmas week is difficult to get games in,then theres new years.... so it could mean YET ANOTHER drawn out tourney that runs into January(theres still 2 games after this round)

I know from speaking to some coaches yesterday they are a bit sick of all the stallings and dropouts and are thinking of packing it in themselves if there are more delays!

Anyway, you the boss ten - I love to play snottie again-it seems since I managed to beat him last time he's been avoiding me(I have a wobbl game still against him, the 'lil halfer' game and he ditched on our warriors game) - im joking here snottie I know youve been busy with work;)

On the other hand we need to keep these tourneys moving so nones waiting for games.

tenpole
10-12-2007, 20:20
The WSFA is one of the better leagues for pushing for schedules and getting games played. Other leagues I have played in drag on for ages. Besides most have already dropped out of the WSFA it seems. The Santas Lil halfer will not be extending into the new year.

PhrollikK
11-12-2007, 12:32
...OK, I'm leaving on a business trip 2morrow, and i'm due to be back on the 22nd-23rd of December, and obviously, as i wont have seen my wife for 2 weeks i wont be able to get online for the first 24hrs!...

That's as good a reason as any to blow off BB :evilgrin:

Could we all chip in to buy snottie a laptop with mobile internet service? just thought I'd ask...

th0r
11-12-2007, 15:07
what about the th0r needs a new car fund? :D

LordSnotball
12-12-2007, 15:49
Thx for the support everyone... but it seems Nuffle loves me IRL as well...

After travelling for 2 hrs to Venice for the flight, it ended up getting cancelled due to fog, as the airplane couldnt even land. Then my boss couldn't arrange another flight coz it was the 2nd or 3rd day running where flights from Venice were cancelled, so my business trip got cancelled instead!!!!! WOOT!!!!!

So, im due to leave for my next business trip on the 2nd or 3rd of January, and thats by car, so no cancelling that one :(

But the good news is that i can now beat EE fair and square, on the pitch... *cough* then again, with the handicaps this remains to be seen *tickle EE*

OK, this wkend i'll be online Friday evening, and most of Sunday, so EE, send me a PM with your times, and we can see if we can play both the WSFA and the WOBBL matches :)

Jahorin, the same goes for u...

LordSnotball
12-12-2007, 15:54
I know from speaking to some coaches yesterday they are a bit sick of all the stallings and dropouts and are thinking of packing it in themselves if there are more delays!

That's what the forum's for, anyone who fancies complaining about anything can do it in public :)

Anyway, you the boss ten - I love to play snottie again-it seems since I managed to beat him last time he's been avoiding me(I have a wobbl game still against him, the 'lil halfer' game and he ditched on our warriors game) - im joking here snottie I know youve been busy with work;)

On the other hand, last wkend i was on almost all day saturday and sunday waiting for you, and guess what, you weren't online for 3 days... tis a pity... then again, jahorin didn't get on the play me either, so maybe ur both just trembling in fear at the thought of facing my teams...

I think I just invoked the wrath of Nuffle for our matches!

We have a few Grudge matches coming up, we might as well enjoy them :D

ExquisiteEvil
14-12-2007, 04:16
Thx for the support everyone... but it seems Nuffle loves me IRL as well...

After travelling for 2 hrs to Venice for the flight, it ended up getting cancelled due to fog, as the airplane couldnt even land. Then my boss couldn't arrange another flight coz it was the 2nd or 3rd day running where flights from Venice were cancelled, so my business trip got cancelled instead!!!!! WOOT!!!!!

So, im due to leave for my next business trip on the 2nd or 3rd of January, and thats by car, so no cancelling that one :(

But the good news is that i can now beat EE fair and square, on the pitch... *cough* then again, with the handicaps this remains to be seen *tickle EE*

OK, this wkend i'll be online Friday evening, and most of Sunday, so EE, send me a PM with your times, and we can see if we can play both the WSFA and the WOBBL matches :)

Jahorin, the same goes for u...

Like all good footie matches - lets do Sunday. A back 2 back double header kicking off with the stunty game :)

''llllllllllllllets get ready to RUUUUUMMMMBBBBBBLLLLLLEEEEE!!!11one!...

LordSnotball
16-12-2007, 11:03
dunno about back 2 back, my wife will kill me if im online for 6 hrs straight

we will, if we can tho