PDA

View Full Version : Cool warhammer and 40k website

5upr3m3 h4xx0rz
15-04-2005, 00:33
OK i dont know if im allowed to do this so if im not the mods can feel free to delete this thread....

The other day i was searchin on the internet for a warhammer and 40k website and i came to this one: http://s9.invisionfree.com/Warhammer_and_40K/index.php

The fluff is pretty good and theres a small community of good players on there and its looking like it will be a pretty good site. It has stuff about warhammer fantasy and 40k, and even some other essential stuff. In other words, its portent in miniature:p.I just read about the almost-certain demise of portent and i was veyr upset, but i agree with pete and think we should sign up to smaller sites and build them up.

I just registered as 5upr3m3 h4xx0rz:D

Peace, Portent, and if it is true that one of the greatest warhammer and 40k sites i have ever had the pleasure to visit will not be ressurected then i am truly saddened and i thank everyone here for the great times and all the help.

5upr3m3 h4xx0rz
18-04-2005, 02:28
Anyone else got any good websites? So far i have heard that dakkadakka, dysartes, and this website mentioned above are the best alternatives to portent. Any others can be put in here for a good quick reference.

neXus6
18-04-2005, 03:33
http://s9.invisionfree.com/Omen/index.php?act=idx

Omen sprung up between the Portents.
The main attraction, Omens got it's Arenas of Death running already. :D
As for getting the actually GW discussion going, well as more people join more will be discussed.

:0)
18-04-2005, 04:52
What is peoples' fascination with ezboard or invisionfree knockoffs of portent?

Lord Balor
18-04-2005, 05:43
www.blacklegions.net for all your traitor goodness! Really nice site actually, with a 3D animator and all!

neXus6
18-04-2005, 17:56
Well :0) Omen was set up after that "Final closure of Portent" you remember that don't you?

Plus it's wanderingblades baby. And it's not a knockoff, because as far as I can see the RPG and AoD sections here are non-existent. :p ;)

Wraith
18-04-2005, 20:01
www.blacklegions.net for all your traitor goodness! Really nice site actually, with a 3D animator and all!

Those 3D marine avatars are really good! Impressive stuff. :)

You say there's an animator? Does that mean you're able to create your own animated marines?

:0)
18-04-2005, 20:24
Well :0) Omen was set up after that "Final closure of Portent" you remember that don't you?

Nope. I was busy hanging out at Dakka and the Reaper Boards.

In response to the other part of your post, I was referring to a certain part of supreme hacker's post.

neXus6
18-04-2005, 20:32
:p

I'm going to blame that mistake on the Jet Lag I'm currently suffering from, damn having to come back from holidays.

*quitely continues to go insain*