PDA

View Full Version : Ork Mini Gallery

redbaron998
11-12-2007, 20:42
Have the older models (Like Buggy, watrack, etc..) been repainted? They just seem to look alot better than they used to....or maybe I am just slowly turning green

Also when did the newer Mega armourd Nobs come out? They look alot better than they used ti as well. About the only thing that looks like they need updated to me is the Big Guns and Storm Boys

Gensuke626
11-12-2007, 21:17
the buggies and trakks were repainted...I don't remember them being Goff Black with Checks

IJW
11-12-2007, 21:17
I'm pretty sure the entire range of older Ork models have been repainted to match the newer models.

By the way, what new Mega Armour Nobs? The ones on the gallery page are the same old 3rd ed ones.

redbaron998
11-12-2007, 21:45
By the way, what new Mega Armour Nobs? The ones on the gallery page are the same old 3rd ed ones.

Really? Guess I just missed that.

But yea with the models repainted, they dont really look bad. Im not sure why everyone complains about the buggy and such, they look fine.

Only thing Orks REALLY need now is Grots Grots Grots!

That and new Stormboys would by nice (though easy to convert) and new Big guns wouldnt hurt (though not to many people use them)

Ambull
11-12-2007, 22:06
Really? Guess I just missed that.

But yea with the models repainted, they dont really look bad. Im not sure why everyone complains about the buggy and such, they look fine.

I think the main issue with the buggy and wartrak/skorcha (and until recently, the warbike and wartrukk) stems from the small scale of the crew--designed with the second edition and Gorkamorka ranges in mind and never updated as the Orks grew in size. They looked really weedy compared to the third edition plastics. I personally like the look of the vehicles (maybe a bit too "clean" for the current range), but considering they were first released around '95-'97, it's time for a change.