PDA

View Full Version : BB.net Tech Support (Help)

WallyTWest
12-12-2007, 05:05
Ok, its been like a week. I signed up for Bloodbowl.net and sent some e-mails to them. My account still has not been activated nor have I recieved my activation e-mail. What should I try next or does anyone have a link/ email that I might send a message through.

Sherlocko
12-12-2007, 09:04
Donīt you have to pay for membership over there?

Darkson
12-12-2007, 13:40
Use the Contact Us page at:
http://www.bloodbowl.net/index.php?module=formicula

But as Sherlocko said, I'm assuming you've paid for your memebership?

WallyTWest
12-12-2007, 16:24
Yes you do have to pay for membership, but you get some cool dice and an awsome wargame comunity. (GW charges 10$ for blocking dice anyways.)

Yes, I have tried the Contact Us Page. On two ocations. I was hoping that someone might have a more direct answer.

The_Dude
13-12-2007, 16:08
Oddly enough, I too have been waiting almost 2 weeks after paying for a membership with bloodbowl.net

I don't mind the delay, I just wish someone got back to me to confirm that they got my cash. Life can certainly impinge on the hobby, but it'd be nice to have a "we're on it" type of assurance.

I think it might be time for the NAF admins to check the backlogged membership requests. It'll be nice to get my hands on those orange dice... the other coaches in my league messed my white ones up with their bad-mojo. No love on the gridiron as of late.

The_Dude

WallyTWest
13-12-2007, 17:02
Actualy its a relief to know that its not an isolated incident. (I thought that it was just AOL scr_w_ng up my e-mail)

If it takes time for the regestration process thats all I needed to know.
Thankyou.

Darkson
13-12-2007, 19:50
Just a quick question - did either of you pay via PayPal on the website?
I know at one point there was a problem with it not passing on the details of some people that signed-up, but they thought they had the problem solved.

Anyway, if you send me a PM (or an email if the Warseer let's you do that) with the following details:
Name you signed up under
Email address used
Date you payed (does Paypal give a transaction number?)

I'll pass it on to the relevent people (email would be better, as I don't check Warseer regularly, and don't always notice if I have outstanding PMs).

EVIL INC
13-12-2007, 21:14
A side note..
I hope that when you get it "turned on" that your "subscription time" starts then rather then the time of actual payment. Otherwise, you will be paying for time you were notable to access the site. Depending on how long you have been waiting, that could be a considerable time.
Good luck.:)

Darkson
16-12-2007, 22:52
Wally, you should have received a email from the NAF president - hope it's sorted.

WallyTWest
17-12-2007, 00:29
The matter has been cleared up. Thankyou.

The_Dude
19-12-2007, 23:31
Hey Darkson,

I left a message on your warseer account, couldn't get the email function to work. Thanks for putting that through for us.

Regards,

The_Dude.

Darkson
20-12-2007, 20:14
Passed to the prez.

Darkson
27-12-2007, 20:29
You should have received a email from the boss by now.

The_Dude
28-12-2007, 18:50
He contacted me today in fact... and thanks again for the help.

The_Dude.

Horsebob
21-05-2008, 01:09
Looks Like the problem is happening again ! I paid 6 days ago and still no activation code I have also used the contact us page to no avail...

Tennboy
21-05-2008, 18:17
From what I remember the subscription fee was for your NAF yearly membership. Not for access to the forum.

:( I really miss going to tourneys up in the midwest with all the guys from Indie.

Darkson
23-05-2008, 20:25
From what I remember the subscription fee was for your NAF yearly membership. Not for access to the forum.

Nope, access to the forum is part of the membership.

Send me a email (preferably) or a PM with the email you used to join, and when you joined, and I'll pass it on to the prez.

Horsebob
24-05-2008, 00:46
Cheers Darkson I tried email but it won't let me so i have sent a PM

Horsebob
29-05-2008, 13:29
Whooo!!! it's all good now many thanks to Darkson and Lycos:)