PDA

View Full Version : DoW editors wanted!

Tulkas
18-09-2005, 17:06
As I'm kinda inept at creating models for games like DoW, I would like to ask if there are any experienced modellers/ editors around that can fix me up a SM Commander with a pair of Lightning Claws and a coup of long golden hair.

If you think your up to it, please let me know. If you want more info on what the character should look like, *nudged towards avatar*, just tell me.

Cypher
19-09-2005, 14:28
I could give it a try. Haven't done any work with DoW yet, but as long as you arent too fussy about things, I should be able to come up with something (the hair could be a pain: free flowing or pony tail?)

Tulkas
20-09-2005, 19:03
Hey man, since I ainīt paying you for anything, I donīt feel like I can make demands. Just do what you want and think works best. The main idea is that he has long golden hair and wether or not thatīs a ponytail is up to you. Do you have skills with editing stats etc? Because it would look a little crazy if he all of a sudden starts firing with no ranged weapon equipped. Perhaps a slight bonus for CC damage would be in order too, but thatīs just if youīre able to do that.
And maybe there are other people reading this who can help us out. Thatīd be great too. Heh, perhaps itīs possible to create an entire range of Commander models, terminator armour et al (hint hint).

Cypher
21-09-2005, 08:47
Lol. I have been wanting to do some stuff like this for a while, so time permitting I'll have a squiz at the editing tools and see what I can come up with. I agree a Termie commander would be very cool (and a chaplain as well :evilgrin: ). If I get any results, I'll let you know.

Marcus Stigmatus
21-09-2005, 15:44
How difficult is it to change the units in Army Painter? I'd like to paint Veteran Sergeant for instance, and not the Space Marine or Predator.

Tulkas
21-09-2005, 17:46
Lol. I have been wanting to do some stuff like this for a while, so time permitting I'll have a squiz at the editing tools and see what I can come up with. I agree a Termie commander would be very cool (and a chaplain as well :evilgrin: ). If I get any results, I'll let you know.
Chaplains are included in the Winter Assault update. You know that right?

Cypher
22-09-2005, 08:19
Yeah but a chaplain in termie armour. Cos they look really cool, and with the whole BT thing they're flavour of the month too :D