Mark of Tzeentch

Chariot of Chaos
Mark of Tzeentch

Chariot of Chaos
Mark of Tzeentch

Exaxtly 1000 points
PD 10
DD 5

Plan is, move forward blasting magic at heavy units using Tzeentch and Maybe Fire magic. When I reach I break them one by one with double charges (BSB charges as a loner). This list ISN'T intended to fight Dwarves or Empire. It will face Slaanesh, High Elves, Brettonia, Khorne and Tzeentch.

MEanBOb12
17-12-2007, 00:59
Well for starters, i would think this list is somewhat boring to play and play against. Most people dont have S7 in 1000pts so i guess all chariots are ok. The only real problem is that you cant capture table quarters with anything in the army.

BattleofLund
17-12-2007, 04:50
Little Aaad, my counting gets me to 1,050 pts. Ditch the Familiar? Or the BSB-ity, since you are focusing on magic anyway?

@MeanBob: I'm rusty on capturing things... but don't characters in chariots make the chariots US5, and thus capture-capable?

Would agree on the boring-ness pointed out by Mean Bob, but I surmise this is for something like a one-day/weekend tournament. The novelty will not have time to wear off. ;)

Go trundle over them Little Aaad!

Little Aaad
17-12-2007, 21:09
Yeah I'll ditch the BSB stuff. Ill still have very powerfull Magic and hopefully own combat (unless it is them damn high elves).

I don't think it would be THAT boring... I love the look on my opponents face when they see that I have ten billion power dice and half their army is wiped out first turn. Then the other half in third turn when my chariots hit. It is quite amusing.