PDA

View Full Version : Neurosis - are you affected?

Asher
19-09-2005, 21:20
Have you ever sufferde under a neurosis?

A neurosis is basicaly phisical pain or illness caused by phisological distrubance, stress or other kinds of mind pressure. Eventhough it is being frowed upon as a mental illness, a good deal of people are affected by it to some extend.

I sometimes am affected by neurosis. At the moment, I went through some 'girl trouble'. While on conciens basis I can cope with it very well, emotions and especally subconcous effects are giving me a hard time.

Results are having cold. Pain in the back and overall increased sensitivity to discomfort (phisicall and mental). It is not too serous but enough to be avare of the effect.

Luke
19-09-2005, 21:34
yes. when i started uni i had crippling stomach pain broughtg about through stress. it was the worst 3 months of my entire life. ill in the morning, ill in the evening.

now my head hurts constantly. could be the drugs, or my suck ass lifestyle. who cares, all i know is that i have nothing to look forward to.

lord_blackfang
19-09-2005, 22:12
I usually have stomach cramps before exams. This has been going on since early highschool or even late elementary, and I know it's just anxiety, so I ignore it.

It always goes away once I get the actual exam paper in my hands, anyway. I'm too busy to feel pain when I'm furiously writing down answers :D

Kohhna
19-09-2005, 23:50
Stress sets my skin off something shocking. Other than that (which is enough for anyone) not really.

Oliver
20-09-2005, 10:47
Sometimes i do it's normally when im going to do something i don't know about or haven't helped to plan, yes i am a control freak.

ironduke
20-09-2005, 10:49
stress gives me blinding headaches not normal ones but mind thumpin ones. I hate it

Sojourner
20-09-2005, 10:57
I get flurries of mouth ulcers when I'm stressed or tired.

Snoozer
20-09-2005, 14:27
When I went into high school in Finland (after going elementary school in Sweden) I was so stressed out only after few months (boy was there homework and studying) that it was even hard to get up in the morning and everything just seemed to 'suck', but since then I changed my life philosophy to "who gives a ****" and everything has been care free and everything has gone just fine (better than before actually).

I do still get minor stomach cramps before something really important like exams, but before it was ALL THE TIME.

:D

x-esiv-4c
20-09-2005, 14:28
yes. when i started uni i had crippling stomach pain broughtg about through stress..

I know that story. First it was stomach pains now I get really bad heart-palpitations.

Captain Brown
20-09-2005, 15:27
No, but then again I am probably in denial.

BorisGT
20-09-2005, 15:54
I've actually had a heart ache before. Was distraught due to some things that happened between a lady friend of mine and myself and my heart would actually hurt whenever I thought about it.