PDA

View Full Version : Anyone play Fluxx?

AdmiralDick
22-12-2007, 12:14
i've just had a load of stuff i ordered from Looney Labs turn up, including Zombie Fluxx, a Pandora's Box and a bunch of promo cards. i was so excited, because i love Fluxx so much, but have no idea where i could talk to like minded individuals. does anyone know of such a place, or is this the best way of doing it?

also what does anyone think of Zombie Fluxx? i've only played 2 small games but i'm already impressed (i love the level of interaction between cards in Fluxx as a whole and Zombie Fluxx takes it to a new level).

and, now that i've got a Pandora's box, is it worth mixing together regular and EcoFluxx? i like both games but wish some of the mechanics were found in both (EcoFluxx has awesome goals and new rules, but then regular Fluxx has xciting elements too). will mixing it not really add all that much to the game but significantly increase play time (it being impossible to find both the goals and keepers that you want)?

and finally if i do mix the two decks i will need to come up with loads of new goals and possibly creepers using Blanxx to make the two decks work together. does anyone have any ideas for said new goals and creepers? are there one's they've tried and loved?

i do hope someone here shares my enthusiasm for a really good game.

kortholaxthedamned
23-12-2007, 12:46
I've played regular Fluxx a few times, and it was entertaining.

AdmiralDick
23-12-2007, 21:02
yipee! there is someone out there!

kortholaxthedamned
23-12-2007, 21:04
Sorry I couldn't add more insight, but there really isn't much I can say about it.:p

AdmiralDick
24-12-2007, 00:10
don't worry about it. just glad you liked the game.