PDA

View Full Version : Appropriate allies of the Ordo Xenos.

Dominus_Serui
22-12-2007, 19:23
I was musing, as I sit painting more Stormtroopers and Grey Knights....of the fluff of my Ordo Xenos based Inquisitorius army...while originaly I was going to field Sisters to shove my GK troop squads into Fast Attack - I came upon the decision that it would be far more amusing to field something else in that role, namely a guard regiment.

So I've been drooling obsessivly over the new Krieg models for some time and here within lies the question - are Krieg an appropriate allies of the Ordo Xenos? I meen yes given they're guard and they don't often have a choice, but does it actually seem...I dunno...from a fluff point of view, do you think its a plausible regiment to work alongside the Alien Hunters?

If not Krieg...then which forces (feel not constrained to choosing IG) do look rightly placed next to the Ordo Xenos?

Lt.Bradford
22-12-2007, 22:51
Technically, I couldn't see Ordo Xenos not saying that any Imperial Forces can't work along side them, except maybe Ordo Malleus.

Guard I'd say are fine, Deathwatch and Stormtroopers can't beat a WAAAGH by themselves.