PDA

View Full Version : Story Competition voting thread

Wiseman
20-09-2005, 10:50
Here is our list of fine entrants, now voting is eay, you just pm your votes to me(so that no one can see your vote, and therefore be influenced, like sheep) and i will keep a tally of who has how many votes then in a months time, (by which stage all votes should be in, and any after then will not be accepted) i will post the winner.

Our Entrants Are:
Brother Smith- Citadel
TheSonOfAbbadon-Young Heresy
IceFire- Achieving Zen
Cubbster- Necrons inhabit and build the temples before human existance
Adept - (untitled)
Grand Master Belial - Fallen
Major Panic - For the Emperor
Cutterjee - Risen
Lord Balor - The Black Count

let the voting begin:)

major_panic
21-09-2005, 02:55
can we vote for ourselves?

:D

Wiseman
21-09-2005, 07:49
should that be dignified with a response??

(that means no;))

Grand Master Belial
21-09-2005, 20:12
Come on let me hear you!

If you like what I started, it got a lot bigger after I submitted it for Competition.

The WIP Novel :eek: :confused: :wtf: is located here...

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=82265&st=0

Catterjee
22-09-2005, 06:11
Cutterjee - Risen
Catterjee!

Wiseman
22-09-2005, 07:15
Belial, no advertising your own in the voting please, and catterjee, your name now is changed, whether you like it or not;)

major_panic
29-09-2005, 12:21
So when was this meant to have ended? Has it? And if it has, can we get results?

cheers, major_panic

TheSonOfAbbadon
30-09-2005, 20:07
Shouldn't this be a poll...

Wiseman
04-10-2005, 13:53
nope you were ment to PM the votes to me, and the votes are in, (and rather depressingly small amount at that) We had joint winners in Grand Master Belial and Adept, each receiving 1 vote a piece, everyone else was tied on 0 votes. Congratulations to our winners (and recipients of a vote). :wtf:

Adept
06-10-2005, 16:49
Wow, if I hadn't voted, I'd be the sole winner!

Consider your vote revoked, GMB!

:p

Grand Master Belial
07-10-2005, 02:24
I never voted. I don't believe in voting for one's self.

Adept
07-10-2005, 07:17
I never voted. I don't believe in voting for one's self.

No, I know. I voted for you. What I was saying was that, had I not voted for you, I would have recieved the only vote and been the sole winner.

So, in jest, I revoked the vote I had given you.

Sucks that we didn't get more votes.

Grand Master Belial
07-10-2005, 19:48
Okay, I will yield that you got the true victory on this competition.

It does suck that we didn't get more votes. The story that was started in the competiton has gotten to be 30 pages in Word already thanks to the support of the B&C forum. I was debating to put one of the more lively chapters in here, but it would need some additional editing.

Anyway Three Huzzahs for Adept.

Belial.

Wiseman
11-10-2005, 15:56
im annoyed no one else voted,m but congratulations to you two, on a well earned win, have a cookie. Its an understatement to say that it was a tight race, a sudden influx of two votes on the last night couldve changed everything, but it didnt, because there wasnt two votes on the last night, so you two win, yay, have another cookie.

He Who Laughs
12-10-2005, 23:48
You owe me a beer Adept ;)

Adept
20-10-2005, 18:56
You owe me a beer Adept ;)

*gives Laughing boy a beer*

Hope you like Australian ale...

He Who Laughs
21-10-2005, 14:11
*kindly accepts the beer, sculls it, burps, wipes froth from top lip and smiles* :D
Thanks mate - I love the stuff Adept, I've just polished off my third Coopers Dark Ale for tonight. That was a really top notch story - just please, please finish it and post it - I almost howled in disbelief when it ended where it did. Keep up the good work.

Adept
21-10-2005, 17:01
That was a really top notch story - just please, please finish it and post it - I almost howled in disbelief when it ended where it did. Keep up the good work.

Cheers mate. Time and motivation permitting, I'll fiddle with it a bit, maybe lengthen it.