PDA

View Full Version : Question about the Theogonist

Gemini Dragon
15-04-2005, 23:45
Now that the old theogonist (volkmar ???) is "dead",
Did you heard anything about rules for the young one (esmer ???) ???

anarchistica
16-04-2005, 01:25
As far as i know he was resurrected, freed from the standard and still is the Grand Theogonist. Not sure though, i didn't give a flying feth about SOC.

taer
16-04-2005, 06:16
Yes, the great campaign that left everything in stasis, and anything that had progressed in the fantasy stoy-line was kicked back to the starting point. Fething Gav.

But yeah, Volkmar is back to his old job, though slightly crazy, what being resurrected and tied to a banner and all.

Arnizipal
16-04-2005, 23:44
Volkmar didn't "get his old job back". In fact, a lot of people within the Church of Sigmar see Volkmar as an abomination of Chaos, as he was ressurected by a Daemon through Dark Magic. This is causing a rift in the church between supporters of Esmer and people who want to see Volkmar re-instated as Grand Theogonist.

As for rules for Esmer, the man is not a warrior. He is a politician. I doubt we'll ever see rules for him, but if we do they'd probably reflect his weakness in a fight.

anarchistica
16-04-2005, 23:49
Well you can always use the rules for Volkmar (the new Grand Theogonist would be all but the same) or the Arch-Lector of Sigmar to represent a new Grand Theogonist.

The Judge
23-04-2005, 22:19
Esmer would have the stats of a free company, if not worse. He is a fat politician, and seemed visibly scared when Luthor Huss and Valten entered the court of Karl Franz. Not the actions of the Head of the Church of Sigmar who thinks Huss is a mad heretic...