PDA

View Full Version : Warmaster Models

Skaven_kid
27-12-2007, 04:58
Does anyone here use Kallistra models for your games of Warmaster? They are running a sale right now and I thought I'd grab some up. I heard somewhere that some people don't like them (I guess they aren't exactly in scale). They are 10mm, but I wasn't sure if they good in a warmaster army. I just started Warmaster and plan on playing Skaven.

azraelezekiel
27-12-2007, 13:40
I wouldn't recommend the 'skaven' from kallistra.
Some of their other races fit in OK. As usual it is down to personal choice.

Skaven_kid
27-12-2007, 23:34
What's different about them from the others, are they alot bigger or is there a major difference...? I downloaded the Skave army from the Yahoo group, thanks by the way ;) , I like them but I'm unsure, so I'm open to discussion on it. I just really want to take advantage of this deal!

Pistols At Dawn
03-02-2009, 10:22
Hi,

Sorry for Threadomancy, but I just wanted to ask the 6 people who read the WM board if they have any recommendations for alternative Warmaster models (specifically High Elves). I've had a look at Irregular Miniatures but they don't have pics.

Also, a guy in my gaming club is collecting Empire so if anyone has anything for them, please do share!

Cpt. Drill
03-02-2009, 12:34
Any of these might be what you're looking for. Magister Militum has pics on
their website (www.magistermilitum.com); you can find pics of the OG
lines at Great Hall Minis (www.greathallminis.com), and Pendraken at
TB Line (www.tridentebologna.it).

Try out these sites...

They all have good ranges of 10mm models... you need to do some cross referencing to see pics though!

Also http://www.copplestonecastings.co.uk/range.php?range=FAN

Coppelstone castings is an awesome site... they are releasing elves next so stay tuned!

Hope on one of these you find what your looking for!

Ancre
17-05-2009, 18:19
There is another thread (made by me ! :cool: ) asking about what are the miniatures manufacturers available. I don't know about anything for high elves but maybe you'll find something ! Edit : It's the one just right under this thread, but I'll give the link anyways : link (http://warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=186436).

Regarding Kallistra, I planned on buying 10mm skeleton models ; but they could be not on scale ?! Does anyone have any skeletons ? I would like to know if they look ok in real, because they certainly do on the pictures, and this thread is confusing me ...

Rolo Ramone
19-05-2009, 22:48
I´m thinking in start a Bretonnian warmaster army, but here in my country is really expensive buy the GW model, because of the shipping rate of the GW´s page. So, I´m gonna need the advices: Where you can buy the models (other than GW)?

Thanks.

Rolo Ramone
20-05-2009, 15:28
L´Anguille is in Bretonnia :) . I live in Santiago de Chile.
Thanks for the explanation, but the shipping rate of GW is not dependent from the weight. The charge almost 9 pounds for buying a blister (GW UK).