PDA

View Full Version : All Fesh Must be Eaten - Zombie RPG!

Jedi152
22-09-2005, 18:10
Ok, so while wandering round Ottokars today (the Worthing store FYI) and while looking at the WFRP products and graphic novels i noticed a zombie 'pen-and-paper' RPG, which sounds pretty cool.

A quick flick through (and a good read of the website here (http://www.allflesh.com/)) indicates that you can pick from several characters including Badass Biker Dude, Cheerleader, Detective, Goth Chick, Geeky Hacker, Cop, Priest, Reporter, Scientist, Soldier and Video Store Clerk. It also has rules for plenty of ranged and CC weapons, vehicles and everything.

I was thinking of trying to get some friends into Zombies!!!, but i think i prefer the sound of this.

Just wondering if anyone has tried it? Or even heard of it? It sounds pretty cool, no?

Hercco
22-09-2005, 19:20
I've heard about the game before and yeah it sounds really cool. I wish I had more time and an active rpg group.

d4m0s4n
23-09-2005, 18:00
I've heard about the game before and yeah it sounds really cool. I wish I had more time and an active rpg group.

I have the book and it's great for one shot games. I use it as a source of inspiration when my buddies and I get together to game the zombie apocolypse (using Cadians and my buddies 60+ zombies).

Great fun.

Hercco
23-09-2005, 20:59
I have the book and it's great for one shot games.

Ah. Sounds like a suitable game for me and my pals then... *files under serious consideration*

Charax
23-09-2005, 21:39
All Flesh is FANTASTIC - our GM had great fun getting a streetmap and running a "what If" one -shot with everyone playing themselves in the local area. Such entertaining scenarios as "Rescue my GF" and "Secure the Mall" occured.

We died when we raided Argos for supplies - I was the last to die, selflessly leaping in front of my NPC girlfriend and taking the wrath of the undead.