PDA

View Full Version : Khornate Daemons - Hordes of Chaos book

mossel
04-01-2008, 11:12
I'd love to field the following list sometimes. Any comments?

Bloodthirster, Greater Daemon of Khorne

15 Bloodletters
-full command

15 Bloodletters
-full command

15 Bloodletters
-full command

5 Flesh Hounds of Khorne

5 Flesh Hounds of Khorne

5 Flesh Hounds of Khorne

5 Flesh Hounds of Khorne

5 Warhounds of Chaos

5 Warhounds of Chaos

5 Warhounds of Chaos

5 Warhounds of Chaos

Spawn of Chaos
-bloodbeast

bigbear bailey
04-01-2008, 11:55
Looks pretty good other then the fact that you may want one more unit of fool sloggers...

You units are not going to win by rank and file so PLEASE don't try it with demons. What you are going to want to do is make units of 15 (as you have) and make them six across with the extras carried over. This way you have 4 wounds to lose to lose a rank and they extra kills should even the score from there...

I wouldn't give them Musicians as they won't really need them and just give them more hounds to take the wounds from shooting instead of the Blood letters...

mossel
04-01-2008, 17:19
The thing with warhounds is that they count as a special slot in this army, so I can only take 4 units.

My plan was to advance quickly with the flesh hounds with a screen of warhounds to get rid of any shooting and possiby some wizards. The bloodthirster would do the same thing at first, and than he will charge enemy units in flanks and rears. The bloodletters are to deliver the coup de grace.

Rattlehead
04-01-2008, 17:36
I love it.
I'm not that familiar with all deamon armys but you sertinly made a real khorne army.
I'm loving the fact that no magic is used in khorne armys, just brutal hardhitters and fast beastly hounds on the field. I'm pictuering a real gore horde and the possiability for an awsome "bloodbeast" converstion.

Nargrakhan
04-01-2008, 18:07
I'm not that familiar with all deamon armys but you sertinly made a real khorne army.

Well technically the model count in each unit would have to be a multiple of 8. ;)

bigbear bailey
04-01-2008, 19:27
Sounds like a good idea but you can't trust that to work... A back up plan is more dogs in there units...