05-01-2008, 08:04
Plague Priest, Warpstone amulet, poison censer
Warlock engineer, Storm daemon, full equipment except pistol
Cheiftan, War banner, BSB.

24 clan rats, full command
21 slaves
6 shadow runners, 2nd hand weapon.
5 jezzails
23 plague monks, full command, 2nd hand weapon, swarm banner.
6 poison censer bearers.

999 points.

Normally I run more units, but this tight list seems pretty effective to me. The BSB sits in the back of the clan rats, which has a static CR bonus of +7 if they outnumber and have ranks (through the bsb and war banner)! The plague monks are made effective through the plague priest who has 4 strength 6 attacks in the first round of combat. The poision censer bearers are deadly against heavily armored units, while the jezzails, slaves, and shadowrunners are there for support. The slaves can hold a quarter, sacrafice themselves or try to run down missle units. the shadowrunners are their to protect a flank from fliers, skirmishers or light cavalry, and the jezzails can thin out any extra touggh or annoying threat.

nikkcookie
05-01-2008, 10:54
by shadow runners do u mean night runners?
and i dont see much of your magic getting off i would drop the lock and go for another plague priest imo make it all combat so you dont confuse urself.
aswell as night runners can be pretty useless.
but GO SKAVEN smash those foolish manthings ...yes...yes...Kill...KILL

heinrichvoncarstein
05-01-2008, 12:31
why don't you give your chieftain some kind of armour?
ditch the engineer and get an assassin and some tunnelers.

forgottenlor
05-01-2008, 13:53
The engineer casts 2 spells around (with the storm daemon) I think that's pretty good at 1000 points. I suppose I could take an Assassin, but then I certainly wouldn't have points for tunnelers as well.