PDA

View Full Version : gobo chrs...

bigbear bailey
11-01-2008, 14:46
So what do you think the best config is for a goblin big boss... Beofre you say anything about ORCS in this thread realize it's about gobos not orcs so yeah...

Leogun_91
11-01-2008, 16:07
Iīd say BSB light armour, gigantic spider (or maybe wolf) and Rowdy Grottīs BIG Red Raggedy Banner for stopping your army from running or amulet of protectyness and sneaky skewerer (or maybe Spiteful shield if you prefer)to challenge armoured enemies.

In my Nightgoblin force I will play a Night goblin BSB on great cave squig with light armour enchanted shield and effigy of mork but itīs probobly not the greatest combo to place your BSB on a great cave squig since it wonīt support your units very much but I just couldnīt resist the idea.

Braad
11-01-2008, 16:50
I just love the One hit wunda on one of my bosses! But a best config... Martog's best basha is a good one for gobbo's. Maybe combine it with the effigy of mork, light armour, shield and put him on a wolf, if you have a hero level character.

If you think you're gonna face lots of large targets, make him BSB and give him the spider banner and put him in a big unit of bow-armed gobbo's.

Avian
12-01-2008, 15:48
Great weapon + Best Boss 'At / Amulet of Protectyness is quite nice for a unit-booster.

Wolfmother
12-01-2008, 19:29
its all about mages magic is the way to go!

Braad
14-01-2008, 08:50
Great weapon + Best Boss 'At / Amulet of Protectyness is quite nice for a unit-booster.

When I don't go for very tough bosses, but need some cheap extra attacks in units, I field them with only a great axe. With their low I they strike last most of the time anyway.