PDA

View Full Version : Plastic Haradrim Raider Multipart?

Frobozz of the Nine
16-01-2008, 14:30
Maybe this has been mention already, but I noticed in WD 337 that there appear to be many variants of the new plastic Haradrim raiders. So many so that I believe there must be extra arm sprues and possibly extra heads in the set.

If you look at all the pics, you will notice they give you enough parts to do 6 with spears OR 6 with bows and even the heads look different (some with hoods, some with beards, etc). Is it possible we are actually getting some extra bits? :D

Beragond
16-01-2008, 14:38
So what we can make them all bows or all spear. That sounds cool

Kroot Lord
16-01-2008, 16:01
Yup, it is. It also means you get an extra banner if you don't use it! So 6 lances, 6 bows and one banner!

Frobozz of the Nine
16-01-2008, 16:11
Yup, it is. It also means you get an extra banner if you don't use it! So 6 lances, 6 bows and one banner!

Sweet! Do you know this for sure (like you have seen the sprues) or are you basing this on something else?

With the multi-part plastic troll coming out this year, it's looking very good for LotR and the flexability/variety of the new kits. :D

Kroot Lord
16-01-2008, 16:14
I'm just basing this because I am positive Games Workshop will not "force" you to buy a banner every time.

Also, if this is the case and Games Workshop only gives you 5/5/1, then so what, you can make 2 bows and 4 lances, all you would do is sacrifice 2 weapons.

Beragond
16-01-2008, 16:35
I would give mine 3 bows and 3 lances, I wouln't even use th banner, although it does look cool

Pitalla Crimson
16-01-2008, 21:01
I would give em all lances and perhaps just a banner but that would be when I reach huge numbers of cavalry.

If I get the box then I would had 21 riders of harad :p