PDA

View Full Version : Winged Boobworms....

Grimtuff
16-01-2008, 21:58
Now i'm probably going to be attending Carnage with my Dark Elves. Problem is they're a Cult of Slaanesh army, which is not legal in this tournament.

The Daemonettes on Steeds are easily sorted as counts-as Dark Riders, but the stickler is the Druchii Annoited and Sorceress on Steeds of Slaanesh.

I'm going to count these as a Dark Pegasus but should I put wings on the beasties? I can just run with the whole "It's a daemon, that's how it flies". What i'm asking is would you not have a problem with them being wingless despite being able to fly?

Dominatrix
16-01-2008, 22:08
I would have no problem whatsoever with it. Screamers fly and yet you see no wings modelled on them now do you? As you have correctly pointed out:

"It's a daemon, that's how it flies". ;)

mistformsquirrel
17-01-2008, 01:47
Seems fine to me <. .>b

Boobworms, away!

Kraal_Lord_Of_Blood
17-01-2008, 13:47
Flapping their boobs might make them fly? O.o

Sleazy
17-01-2008, 18:20
i would have no issues with this along as i knew from the start it could fly via mammery rotation or whatever.

You can quite picture a demonic flying worm so its not such a stretch. kinda sucks that they encouraged people to collect these armies and then made them "illegal", i'd play you whichever way you wanted.

badgeraddict
17-01-2008, 19:06
Go for it! I't would make an interesting and fresh change from *boobless horses*

McMullet
17-01-2008, 19:26
I wouldn't have an issue with it, but I'd recommend emailing or PMing Lavfluris to check with him as well - or just post the question on the tournament thread (that way you can be sure you're asking the actual people you'll be playing ;)).

voiceofthewarp
17-01-2008, 20:35
Say that they're boobies bounce really well lol

-Voiceofthewarp

Lavfluris
21-01-2008, 15:32
What i'm asking is would you not have a problem with them being wingless despite being able to fly?I do not have a problem with a Steed of Slaanesh being used as a Dark Pegasus, but I have a slight concern in that some players may fixate on what an unconverted (and very stylised) model looks like rather than what you say it is. In this case, the other players may fixate on the model being a Steed of Slaanesh rather than Dark Pegasus, especially if it is unconverted. If you can find time to convert the Steeds of Slaanesh with wings, then that would be helpful.

Cap'n Facebeard
21-01-2008, 15:41
Anything with boobs flies with me

gorenut
22-01-2008, 06:14
it shoots streams of daemonic milk at such high pressures that it gives it a "rocket" effect.

Huw_Dawson
22-01-2008, 12:41
The worm isn't flying. The sorceress has cast a spell and she is flying, carrying the daemon between her legs...

- Huw

Cap'n Facebeard
22-01-2008, 13:54
Serpentine daemons in the crotchal region is taking the humor into dangerous levels .. must ... resist ... jokes ...

Lavfluris
22-01-2008, 18:41
Serpentine daemons in the crotchal region is taking the humor into dangerous levels .. must ... resist ... jokes ...Jokes? Judging by the juvenile responses to this thread, I wouldn’t get ahead of yourself.