PDA

View Full Version : so they are all limted edition?

sing Sang a song
18-01-2008, 04:19
okay here is the story im looking for noble on foot to use as alter kindred in my army but when i went to 2 store they had not a single nolbe on foot only noble they had was mounted noble on elven steed. so i asked when are they gonna get more of them and staffs told me that they are all limited edition and its hard to get them. so right now my army has no noble and now i need some answers is it true that all the nobles on foot which there are 5 diffrent models on GW websites are all LE?

lokigod
18-01-2008, 04:28
The one with great weapon is pretty common so is the one with 2 hand weaps, but I would just convert a war dancer into an alter noble..... Unless your going to use a bow then I would just use the model they make for that. My local indy has quite a few of both the ones I sited in the blister, so unless they quit making them I think the staff was wrong....

The Old Scholar
18-01-2008, 06:29
Nah, actually the one with Great Weapon--the coolest one in my opinion--is the limited edition. I'm not sure about the one with the horns and the bird on his wrist.
You should be able to find the Wardancer Lord on foot. If you look in the Wood Elf army book, it is this model that has been converted into a noble with bow using plastic Glade Guard bitz. If you're wondering, it's the one at the end of the color section with green clothes and blond hair.
You can always bit bash your plastics to make a temporary lord until you find a suitable model on-line like e-bay.
Good luck on your search.;)

jullevi
18-01-2008, 14:35
Actually, it's possible that all WE nobles on foot have been discontinued, or in other words, made mail-order only. It shouldn't be a problem for GW stores, but there is a possibility that independent retailers cannot order them normally.

Wood elf nobles are not the only ones, 40k has many examples of models that belong to the current range, but cannot be ordered by retailers. Necron Tomb Spyders and Ork Big gunz to name but a few.

Mad Doc Grotsnik
18-01-2008, 16:02
Use the website. Pretty much guaranteed to get what you need from there.

http://uk.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.uk?do=List_Models&code=301049&orignav=13

I've even supplied a link.