PDA

View Full Version : Next Eldar Purchase

Red Coat
18-01-2008, 11:43
Hey all,

I'm a bit new on the Eldar front, and I'm wondering what to purchase next.

Currently I have:

2 Farseers
4 Warlocks
10 Dire Avengers
6 Fire Dragons
5 Rangers
10 Guardians w/Support Platform
6 Howling Banshees
2 Wave Serpents
1 War Walker
5 Dark Reapers
10 Warp Spiders
1 Wraithlord

Now, I'm not entirely sure what to get next. I'm appealing to the more experienced players here on this, in the hope I get some form of suggestion. :P

From my experience I've really enjoyed using Dire Avengers, so I'm thinking another unit of them, but I want a Fire Prism for heavier flying firepower or to start a unit of Wraithguard for a heavy infantry choice.

Those are the choices I was looking at the most, of course, other suggestions are welcome.

Thanks ladies and gentlemen!

osickx
18-01-2008, 12:06
be different, get some shinning spears, or something else that is suitably unusual

wickedvoodoo
18-01-2008, 12:07
I would get some more avengers, you could probably do with getting more bodies on the board, your infantry seems a little low in body count.

PseudoK
18-01-2008, 14:10
It's kind of silly, but I suggest getting "one" of everything. The only duplicate choice I'll throw down is another squad of Guardian for bodies or two Phoenix Lords for a little craziness.. The Eldar compliment themselves well enough that you don't really need to repeat choices that much.

So , from the list of things it looks like you don't have, I'd say go for either Swooping Hawks or Vibrocannons for some anti-tank goodness.

Direhamster
18-01-2008, 14:37
I realize I get close to being flamed, but... perhaps a falcon?.. I's good tank, and is very mobile, and tough... and it carries 6 passengers... Just one tiny falcon :p

Otherwise listen to PseudoK, and buy what you like

Direhamster