PDA

View Full Version : Would Anyone Be Interested In Another Datasheet Contest?

AdmiralDick
20-01-2008, 20:37
although we still haven't heard back from the first Unofficial Formation Datasheet Contest, i thought it was such an entertaining exercise and led to such a wealth of creativity that it would be well worth doing a second time round (if not becoming a regular feature).

my idea would be to start such a competition at each new codex release and have the competition themed around that codex. its probably a bit late for the Ork codex (or at least it will be by the time we organise judges and that), so i guess the next one will be Codex: Daemons.

would anyone be interested in participating in that? you probably wouldn't get anything other than the respect of the judges and a general right to gloat about it off line, but that doesn't make it any less worthwhile. and would anyone be up for judging such a competition? i'm quite sure that this question will get a lot of response, so i'm only asking for interest right now. if its a popular enough idea then i'll start a new thread actually trying to recruit judges.

Estavez
20-01-2008, 20:52
Yeah why not, sounds good. Count me in. Have one every month or so, and put the winners in a compendium that will obviously get bigger over time. The idea being (in theory that they're judged to be good imaginitive etc and balanced) that they'd be a good unofficial compliment to GW's "official" ones?

boogle
20-01-2008, 23:08
as long as whoever organises it keeps to their word and actually judges it

Feor
20-01-2008, 23:18
Agree, I'd like it as long as they're actually acted upon.

BattleSarge
20-01-2008, 23:18
I'll help judge. Sounds good to me.

dr.oetk3r
21-01-2008, 01:00
Yes, i would. The last oe was really cool

1000 posts!!!!!!! A NEW GOD IS BORN