PDA

View Full Version : Consecrators (Are they loyalist Fallen?)

SOTIRIOS
21-01-2008, 12:34
Is there anybody out there who believes like me that the Consecrators are loyalist fallen DA who like to use their old trusted battle gear and know a little bit more about the use of ancient relics too...I know that this sounds like a conspiracy theory but I think that some of the like minded fallen marines players will find it credible.The use of Consecrators is rare and probably they are a hidden weapon in the hands of the Supreme Grand Master (Their name also reinforces such thinking...)Please let me know about your opinions...

Brother Handro
21-01-2008, 14:08
That's an interesting thought, but I thought the new codex says something like they were founded to help hunt the Fallen, and were given all of the DA's old battlegear.

Doubtless someone with the codex on them will tell us. What exactly do you mean by 'loyalist fallen DA'? Members of the Fallen who were ashamed and wanted to repent after the battle of Caliban surely wouldn't be trusted enough by the loyalist DA to be given their own Chapter/resoursec/etc?

PondaNagura
21-01-2008, 14:42
yeah they're essentially a special-ops chapter, that stay out of site from the administratum's records. the only instance mentioned is how they spearheaded into the HQ of some rebellious force, which had almost squashed the remaining loyalists on the world.
they kinda remind me of how the LotD works, but with their own objectives in mind (Fallen hunt).

Leftenant Gashrog
21-01-2008, 14:45
The Codex mentions nothing regarding the Consecrators and the Fallen, your thinking of the Disciples of Caliban who are rumoured to have been founded specifically to hunt down Cypher.

SOTIRIOS
21-01-2008, 15:39
The Codex mentions nothing regarding the Consecrators and the Fallen, your thinking of the Disciples of Caliban who are rumoured to have been founded specifically to hunt down Cypher.

No I really meant the consecrators as they use the colours, battlegear and relics of the old Legion.I think that they are fallen Angels that they proved they remained true to the Emperor and were put in "good" use by the Supreme Grand Master in order to prove their loyalties again...In addition there is the possibility that the "chapter"(warband?) is consisted of loyalist fallen Angels beyond the control of the DA.That explains also their random appearances...They hide from the DA...Do not forget that no one knows their organization and numbers...

Critias
21-01-2008, 16:32
The Dark Angels aren't going to heal up, re-equip, re-armor, and re-arm any of the Fallen. Those that repent (which is as close as they come to "prove they remained true to the Emperor") are rewared with a quick, clean, death and nothing more.

PondaNagura
21-01-2008, 17:14
yeah it would be hypocritical to judge every other Fallen, and not an entire chapter of them. Also Fallen wouldn't group together like that, as it would be much easier to eliminate them if ever a large enough crusade were launched against them.
but if you want to run with that idea fro your own army, go ahead...although i wouldn't call them the consecrators.

Fulgrim's Gimp
21-01-2008, 19:33
What about if they are founded from absolved Fallen's geneseed ? Would there be enough for a chapter ?

Leftenant Gashrog
21-01-2008, 19:47
No I really meant the consecrators as they use the colours, battlegear and relics of the old Legion.
I was referring to Brother Handro and PondaNagura's assertion that they exist solely to hunt the Fallen.

They hide from the DA..

erm.. Dark Angels Codex page 75: "Their task complete the Chapter withdrew, not to be seen again for another three decades, when its 4th company fought alongaside the Dark Angels at the Arrulas Intervention"

SOTIRIOS
22-01-2008, 06:46
I was referring to Brother Handro and PondaNagura's assertion that they exist solely to hunt the Fallen.

erm.. Dark Angels Codex page 75: "Their task complete the Chapter withdrew, not to be seen again for another three decades, when its 4th company fought alongaside the Dark Angels at the Arrulas Intervention"

Oh,you are right...Broken hopes.... :cries: ........I ll stay then with my fallen marines warband (usually played as pre-heresy DA)