PDA

View Full Version : Quick Q on the chapel of sanctuary terrain piece

Samurai33
21-01-2008, 20:10
Could anyone tell me if this kit comes fully painted? I was looking at it in the GW online store, and according to the item describtion it supposedly does.
Just looking for some confirmation on this before I go running off to get it.

Thanks.

Roguebaron
21-01-2008, 20:52
it is a completely painted, resin piece. the back section attaches to the base. the paint job is good, but not great. I bought it when it first came out and have used it frequently, it's held up fairly well. the only repair I've had to make was to reglue the stained glass because it came loose. if you find it on a discount site, i'd pick it up. it's much better than the foam buildings they made, but still priced a bit high. You'd be better served picking up a small set of buildings, you'd get more terrain for slightly more money.

Tonberry
21-01-2008, 20:57
Although, from every case of a person I know having bought one, they've all complained that the stained glass is warped.

t-tauri
21-01-2008, 21:59
I took mine back and went through three before I found one I was satisfied with. Most of the assembly work on the stained glass piece was shocking. Probably why they didn't do any more of them.