PDA

View Full Version : can veterans be in any company??

thelightbringer
22-01-2008, 17:48
I know the first company is the veteran company, however you can have veteran sergeant lead a squad from other companies, so can you have veterans in a command squad say??

Eetion
22-01-2008, 17:50
I always assumed the Command Squad are Veterans of each company.... Just havnt yet been inducted into the 1st.

Michael M.
22-01-2008, 17:55
Yes, all companies can have veteran sergeant. And they will be part of that company and not of the veteran company. By the way not all chapters have a veteran company. For example SW and Iron Hands donīt have a veteran company, but the have veterans (squads and sergeants).

trigger
22-01-2008, 18:09
Once the first company is full, you can still become a vet so yes , you would still have company vets.
The first are reasigned to each company as and when they are needed.
Dave

Leftenant Gashrog
22-01-2008, 20:37
I always assumed the Command Squad are Veterans of each company.... Just havnt yet been inducted into the 1st.
That is actually what Insignium Astartes says about Command Squads, tho the Tactical, Assault & Devastator squad entries all note that marines may continue with serving their existing squad (complete with white helmet) for a time before being transferred to the 1st company or a command squad.