PDA

View Full Version : [GorkaMorka] Weirdboyz Rules

doghouse
22-01-2008, 18:09
Here are my Weirdboyz rules that I came up with so that a few diehard fans and I could use them in GM.

Weirdboyz Rules (http://z15.invisionfree.com/Gorkamorka/index.php?showtopic=9)

In these rules they are quite effective but a little unreliable which is what all good weirdboyz should be like in my book.
My first one ran off after his minderz were taken out of action and one of my opponent's tried using his powers from the back of a wagon packed with boyz and ended up covering his mob in brain matter.

Let me know what you think. :)

Zanusiekk
22-01-2008, 20:05
Not having playtested them, I can't say if they're balanced or not. However, they seem characterfull and orky enough and I think they'd be a blast to play with.

Compliments for the best written fan rules I have ever read; concise and to the point, yet characterful and descriptive.

Good job!

doghouse
23-01-2008, 16:27
Thanks Zanusiekk, I appreciate the compliment. :)

They are great fun to play with, a little unpredictable at times but still good.

I've just added Deff Dreads part one here on the SG forums and I'm working on part two and Killa-Kans to follow that.

Cirrus the Blue
25-01-2008, 05:57
These are actually pretty good! Nice work! I'm gonna need to test them out before I'm gonna put 'em into my own campaign, but considering I've been wanting to include Wierdboyz in one form or another, this is certainly a great set of rules! I'm a BIG fan of the hinderances for them, too! :D

- Cirrus

trendkill
16-02-2008, 06:31
just a suggestion, there was a special character from digganob who was a prospector, but he was a nomad because his head hurt when he got too close to action.. in other words, he was a weird boy...

maybe his stats are a good example to go off?

anyway, great house rules!

fattdex
16-02-2008, 10:23
Awesome :) just got a weirdboy model, was going to write some rules myself but I like yours! Also see you included Killa Kans in the rules exceptions ;-) nice