PDA

View Full Version : Power Fist bits pack

TheBigBadWolf
29-01-2008, 15:05
Well with the new bitz thing coming out will there be a power fist pack as it is now hard for me to get enough of them for my WE, i know the CSM box has one in it, but then you are missing one for the CSM if you see what in mean. GW did have that little CSM upgrade sprue for 3 that had a fist, power sword, heavy bolter etc but i cant find it any more

azimaith
29-01-2008, 15:08
I think GW shut down its bitz orders.

TheBigBadWolf
29-01-2008, 15:16
yes it shut down its bitz orders, but it is bringing back a new Bitz range with the most used parts, I cant remember which WD it was in

The Song of Spears
29-01-2008, 15:16

You have to be kidding right? When did this happen? In the past few weeks?

dean
29-01-2008, 15:18

sigh... Linky:

http://warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122493

Please note list of components to be blisterized in Bregalad's post.

TheBigBadWolf
29-01-2008, 15:45
Oh man what a blonde moment the bitz thing is on GW online store, that sucks how am i meant to get Power fists now

BigBadBull
29-01-2008, 16:07
It's been going on for like 4-5 months here in the US. Keep comming out with Revised Revised part lists. I think last week or this week is it for the "old style " bits here.

stormfalcon
29-01-2008, 16:12
Have you tried The WarStore (warstore.com)? They sell 40K bits very reasonably and the turnaround time is very fast (I've ordered a few times and have always been very pleased with the service).

sf

MrBigMr
29-01-2008, 16:17
Oh, God damn it. I've must have been high or something to have missed that. I was wondering why there were no bits sold at the store. Why, GW, why? Didn't you like my money? Thank God I did a massive bits order there before christmas, but there was so much I wanted to get. Now all my cool conversions will end up costing too much. Dammit! Well, at least I have enough crap around for 4 armies, so before those are put together, I won't have to resort to sucking the GW tit.