PDA

View Full Version : 2000pt CoS Army List

silverphoenix
28-09-2005, 09:31
Druchi Annointed: Great Weapon, Quickening Blood, Cloak of Dark Souls, Repeater Crossbow, Lvl 2 Sorcerer. (386)

Lvl 2 Sorceress: Talisman of Protection, MoS, Tome of Furion (180)

Lvl 1 Sorceress: 2 Dispell Scrolls. (140)

Noble: Chaos Armour, Enchanted Shield, Sword of Might. (110)

18 Devotees of Slaanesh: Full Command, Speed of Slaanesh. (256)

23 Warriors, Shields, Full Command. (209)

6 Dark Riders: Repeater Crossbows. (144)

6 Dark Riders: Repeater Crossbows. (144)

6 Furies. (90)

1 Repeater Bolt Thrower.

TOTAL: 1995

Enazel
28-09-2005, 09:38
You paying a lot for Killing blow, just go for the great weapon, you already taking quickening blood So you already hitting first.

Use the points to get musicians for the Dark Rider units, they well worth it. I also think too many points tied up in characters, i would drop the Noble, and get some shades, or some maruaders with the points.

branchwrath
28-09-2005, 19:55
2 Infantry units in a 2,000 point game is just far too little...Definitly go for some Maruaders or other cheap infantry to help fill out the list.

Trunks
28-09-2005, 20:34
You have WAAAAAAY too many points in characters for a dark elf army of this point level.

If you want to go magic heavy, drop the annointed. He is taking up alot of points.

You basically have two option, go minimum magic for defense, in which case you are looking at a sorceress w/2 dispell scrolls and then maybe your Annointed (with no magic) or two nobles (I wouldn't do both). This will leave you alot of points for more infantry.

You can go magic heavy in which case you shoudl be taking three wizards and then maybe a noble. You don't even need a wizard lord, you can get by with all hero level wizards.

You need more numbers, badly.

You can take an annointed and go magic heavy, but you really need to wait until you are playing 3000+ point games for that.