PDA

View Full Version : 2 quick q's

Kongen
01-02-2008, 22:03
Hey guys

Just 2 quick q's!

1: Can a unit with unitstrenght 2 run down a unit with unitstrenght 12 (lets say ogres), if the ogres break from combat?

2: What do u do, if your opponent all of a sudden goes "Oh im sorry, my unit cant flee from the charge since they are immune to psykology." 1 phase later ? :S Do u do the whole thing again from where he made the mistake? Or do u just play it as it is?

Cheers

WLBjork
01-02-2008, 22:20
1. Yes

2. For us (where I play), there is no time travel. You get the rules wrong, especially your own rules, you suffer the consequences, and simply keep playing the game.

theunwantedbeing
01-02-2008, 22:22
1. yes.
2. depends if it would affect anything, if it wont affect anything there's no problem in re-doing it, if however it affects things then your better off not rewinding.(unless both players agree this is what they'de like to do)

Nurgling Chieftain
02-02-2008, 01:21
My rule of thumb is, re-wind if it's compulsory (e.g. ItP units cannot flee from a charge whether they want to or not!), don't rewind if it's not ("Ooops, I forgot to shoot this unit, oh well...").

Festus
02-02-2008, 07:08
Hi

Generally, re-winding is quite bad for the flow of the game IMHO.

If it is something in the last subphase or similarly close, we maybe rectify the situation, if not, then so be it: SOme freak occurrence in the Winds of Chaos made the unit not ItP for some seconds :)

Festus