PDA

View Full Version : Ringwraith on Fell Beast.

Ex-Blueshirt
02-02-2008, 13:05
Just looking through the new GW catalogue and noticed that the Ringwraith on Fell Beast model is missing.
Anyone heard any news regarding this?
Could there be a possibility of a new (plastic?) model. Drool.

Edit: The model is still on the GW website. So.............

Kroot Lord
02-02-2008, 19:29
I haven't had a look yet, but I haven't heard anything about it yet from any site, GW, TLA, WarSeer or 40kforums, so I doubt it, or atleast for the coming 4 months.

A plastic model will be something to look forward to!

Beragond
03-02-2008, 18:47
I have just been looking at that aswel and only just noticed that it was missing becuase you mentioned it. I will have to ask one of the staff about it at my local GW

Garoth
04-02-2008, 15:29
Just check the new "Bitz & Collectors" catalogue (main page of UK Online Store), it can be found there along with other LOTR-products missing from the main catalogue.

It seems that they have plans to move some of LOTR products (most likely ones with lower sales volume) away from stores to Direct Sales only.

Some items appear on both catalogues, so I'm not sure what is going to the fate of those items.

Kroot Lord
05-02-2008, 14:30
Weird, I thought Nazgul on FellBeasts sold quite well, most evil players that I know of have atleast one, sometimes even two or three.

I think most stores will still sell them though, just such a good model.

Pitalla Crimson
11-02-2008, 03:25
I love that model, In fact I think I am gona get abother one to convert it into a khamul.
I think GW thinks that by doing this they will spend less money.