pts death rocket
pts 2 chuckkas

Rare
pts Earthshaker
pts 10 Bull centaurs with great weapons and heavy armor full command

What do you guys think?

wizuriel
04-02-2008, 05:24
I would drop a deathrocket and get 2 bolt throwers (unless thats what you mean by chuckkas). still don't think 2 death rockets are needed.

though with your general on the taurus you should try and get a chaos dwarf hero and make that your general so you infanty around him is ld 10.
give him the armor of gaz and gave the bull centaur heavy and e shield instead.

I would also drop 1 unit of wolf riders for some hobo units (can use as bait or tar pits).

though seems like a very well balanced list as is

if you drop 1 deathrocket that would give you enough fo a CD hero. I like to put the armor of gaz and a great weapon on them.

than harm and sheid the BC hero and have him lead around the wolf riders (gives them ld 9 with the highest armor for fast calvary in the game).

hobos are fn :D espically if around the CD hero so can make tar pit hobos with LD 10 :D

KUMA
04-02-2008, 05:29
About the bolt throwers (chuckkas) My gaming group made it plain that bringing a ton would be frowned on. I like the rockets better, as they actually hit sometimes (damned bs3 chuckkas) I gave the armor with the invuln because he gets shot at by bolt throwers and such the first couple rounds.
I am leaning towards your advice for a hero general and possibly a couple of tarpit bricks of hobs though, thanks for the advice.

Fusarius
04-02-2008, 07:21
i would toss the chuckas all togeather and take a unit of 12 sneakey gits instead. when it comes down to it both choices will a ammount to about the same kills, but gits look like more fun