PDA

View Full Version : buying from ebay

forthegloryofkazadekrund
05-02-2008, 16:04
i dont know how many people know this but from may E-Bay will be stopping people from putting neutral and negative feedback on peoples items.

i personaly dont think this is a "smarter than the average bear" idea as it will allow bad traders to get in effect away with it more

richred_uk
05-02-2008, 16:13
NOt exactly (according to what I read). They will stop *sellers* from giving negative to *buyers*.

Buyers can still give negative to sellers.

Rich

Emperor's Grace
05-02-2008, 16:22
Also note that sellers will no longer be able to be dinged by non-payers

The Orange
05-02-2008, 16:24
Thats still kind of odd. But I guess that's nothing to worry about really. Sellers usually wait for their payment first, so if the buyer does not pay, the seller doesn't lose much of anything, unless they were silly enough to send out their item before receiving payment.

forthegloryofkazadekrund
05-02-2008, 16:29
NOt exactly (according to what I read). They will stop *sellers* from giving negative to *buyers*.

Buyers can still give negative to sellers.

Rich

i thought it was both parties due to both sides bitching at each other about bad trades on the feedback

Temprus
05-02-2008, 16:33
Finally! I like both changes for Buyers. One, we can only receive positive or no feedback (there are a few "bad" sellers that I had to hold back on because of their ability to ruin my rating). Two, we can get multiple positive feedbacks from repeat purchases to the same seller if more than a week apart.

I admit that I feel sorry for the Sellers that can't leave negative feedback for Buyers that deserve it.