PDA

View Full Version : Night gobbo army.

Stonerkid655321
06-02-2008, 00:04
Hi, this is a night gobbo army.

Skarsnik.

level 2 gobbo, niblers itty ring, scroll.

level 2 gobbo, other bound item, scroll.

level 2 gobbo, 2 scrolls.

25 night gobbos, standard, musician.

25 night gobbos, standard, musician, 3 fanatics.

5 spider riders.

5 spider riders.

5 spider riders.

5 spider riders.

2 bolt throwers.

2 bolt throwers.

2 bolt throwers.

2 bolt throwers.

Giant.

Giant.

Shamfrit
06-02-2008, 00:16
Less Spider Riders, more fanatics, and you've done the undaring!

TWO Giants, jeesh, I'd get slaughtered in my fun but odd group for doing that lol...

Nice list either way.

babyberg31
06-02-2008, 00:24
Freak army:wtf:! Well, the number of balista is impressive lol! And 2 giant is but-kicker!, but as Shamfrit said, put more fanatics. This could be more funny, and meaby change a giant for cave troll, i think that thoses stupid creature get along whit night gobo.

Stonerkid655321
06-02-2008, 00:25
Less Spider Riders, more fanatics, and you've done the undaring!

TWO Giants, jeesh, I'd get slaughtered in my fun but odd group for doing that lol...

Nice list either way.

I think the spiders will be crucial for misdirecting charges and thretening flanks etc. I cant exactly deal with units like knits otherwise. Fanatics are cool but they often end up dieing, and people always force them to be released anyway. The 3 I have are for snikrots unit as a kind of last defence.

Trolls are awful, I will never tae them as long as they stay Ld 4 and stupid. Giants are the only reliable cc unit in the book, if I can get them in the flank each giant will take care of a hard unit each.

Shamfrit
06-02-2008, 00:28
I'm seeing where you're coming from Stone, but 20 Night Gobbos does a better job, and is cheaper, and has more fanatics!

Conotor
06-02-2008, 01:19
We arn't allowed to use special charactures in our groop. Anyway, its a deadly army, but would be way better with a BSB.

Stonerkid655321
06-02-2008, 01:24
We arn't allowed to use special charactures in our groop. Anyway, its a deadly army, but would be way better with a BSB.

True, however that would mean only 6 powerdice plus bound items, which in my opinuion is not enough magic to justify taking any at all since it is too easily dispelled.

Then again the mages are likely to die pretty easily anyway. Its deffenatly a idea. I will have to se how it gos.