PDA

View Full Version : Will Black Templars assault squads get storm shields or combat shields?

Jonathan =I=
17-04-2005, 14:04
Black Templars Assualt squads can take storm shields now but Ive got a nagging suspicion that they will bwe replaced with combat shields.

What do you think?

Rabid Bunny 666
17-04-2005, 14:07
i think so too, but you should be able tou use the same models

and in the space marine oainting guide, it says thet the templar maines have storm shields and the fleashtearer has a fleshtearer instead of a close combat weapon, hints at the new wargear maybe?

boogle
17-04-2005, 16:12
as the book is full of errors and mistakes, don't look too much into this new wargear.....yet

inquisitorautry
17-04-2005, 17:05
...the fleashtearer has a fleshtearer instead of a close combat weapon, hints at the new wargear maybe?

I think it was just done as a conversion that would look neat. I imagine it has the exact same stats as an already existing piece of wargear.

Dreachon
17-04-2005, 20:27
I think it was just done as a conversion that would look neat. I imagine it has the exact same stats as an already existing piece of wargear.

They could always use the rules of the choppa or khornate chainaxe for it, would make sense for it instead of beeing a normal cc weapon.