PDA

View Full Version : Chaeffers Last Chancers

Neilza
09-02-2008, 12:59
Hi all with all the talk about a new guard dex do you think the last chancers will still be included.

sigur
09-02-2008, 13:08
Please use a question mark at least when asking a question.;)

I don't know if Shaeffer's last chancers will be in the codex. Where should this discussion lead to? We can only speculate and the codex is at least 6 months away from us. I'd say let's focus on what's interesting now and just wait for the new codex.

Captin Korea!
09-02-2008, 14:17
Why would they take them out? Its a fun squad of rag-tag commandos! Whats not to love?:confused:

The Judge
09-02-2008, 14:30
They're complicated... I doubt they'll be there.

MrShhhsh
09-02-2008, 16:44
They don't seem to be all that complicated to me, especially after reading Thorpe's THE LAST CHANCERS.

I see no reason to leave them out unless they are doing away with kill teams altogether. Kill teams is what they are. To me, they are the best and some of the most hard-core IG out there.

cuda1179
09-02-2008, 17:07
I know it will never happen, but I wish they would bring back the "Dirty Dozen" Last Chancer Rules from third edition. Having your entire army be 12 guys (with the option of a tank) was cool. 12 independent Characters, all with special rules.

I still think my best moment with mine was when Rocket Girl blasted off a Dreadnought's powerfist, Ox destroyed it in Close combat, and Grease Monkey repaired it, hoped in and blew up a Landraider.

srg.cutter
09-02-2008, 17:43
i hope they will be there but i have my doubts :(

unclejimbo827
09-02-2008, 19:16
I know it will never happen, but I wish they would bring back the "Dirty Dozen" Last Chancer Rules from third edition. Having your entire army be 12 guys (with the option of a tank) was cool. 12 independent Characters, all with special rules.

I still think my best moment with mine was when Rocket Girl blasted off a Dreadnought's powerfist, Ox destroyed it in Close combat, and Grease Monkey repaired it, hoped in and blew up a Landraider.

Yeah, those rules were awesome.

Not that I dislike deep striking demo charges, however. ;)