PDA

View Full Version : Bad Moonz?

Inquisitor Feldenhaus
10-02-2008, 22:24
I was thinking of starting a Bad Moonz Ork army, and wanted to know if there was any known information on them, other than what is on Lexicanum.

Minister
11-02-2008, 00:57
Primary points on the clan:

Bad Moonz' teeth grow far faster than anyone else's, thus making them spectacularly wealthy.

Nobz and other bosses especially like to show of their flashness with the best gear. Mega Armour is very popular. Generally loud, flashy gear on a massively overweight slab of green meanness.

Flash gitz are also common, as are artillery batteries.

Wierdboyz are more common than amongst the other clans, for a reason nobody's quite sure of.

Primary clan colour is yellow, commonly combined with blue and/or black.

Speed Freaks are uncommon, but not unheard of. Big, flash, heavy wagons are far more popular than bikes and buggies.

PondaNagura
11-02-2008, 02:17
aside from the yellow/gold scheme, they often incorporate black zigzags or most commonly black flame patterns.

Brother Siccarius
11-02-2008, 06:19
Yellow topped off with black or red details such as dags or checks.

Flash gits, Battlewagons, artillery, Mega Armor, shootas, and heavy equipment more common.

Richest clan da ooniverse! So not above hiring out mercenaries like Zagstruck or Snikrot.

Like to show off, so flashy guns and fancy dress (Glyphs, teeth, detail!).

Along with Mega Armor they also are able to afford the best the Meks can supply, so things like Deff Dreds and Kans make it into the army quite often.]

An example of one type of Bad Moon army is Da Deff Wing! which is composed entirely of Mega Nobz, Warbosses, Battlewagons, Deff Dreds, and killa kans (sometimes with Shock Attack Meks thrown in there instead of the second warboss)

Shibboleth
11-02-2008, 07:46
They also use to ponce around in goblin style nightcap-beanies (like the face in their crescent moon does), but that doesn't seem to be the trend anymore. :(
If I ever do Orks that's wot I'd do... :cool: