PDA

View Full Version : New Mordor Supplement

brettz123
11-02-2008, 19:28
It has been confirmed that the new supplement coming out this summer will be Mordor. Seems pretty cool. Any ideas what we think will come out with this? I am really hoping for Black Numenoreans.

Ex-Blueshirt
11-02-2008, 23:07
The mordor section in Legions hopefully thats what's coming out. Black Hearted Trees! Can't wait.

jme
12-02-2008, 00:12
Some new ringwraith models are being released with the mordor book along with a new Gothmog model which is meant to be amazing. Really looking forward to this supplement coming out.

brettz123
12-02-2008, 16:10
Some new ringwraith models are being released with the mordor book along with a new Gothmog model which is meant to be amazing. Really looking forward to this supplement coming out.

New Gothmog sounds really good. I dislike the current one a lot seems like his face is too smooth and without detail. What is a black hearted tree anyway?

JackBurton01
12-02-2008, 17:51
Black Numeranions would be cool, Bret check out the new hobbit lawsuit would like you opinion on what that could ultimately mean for the GW license

Shadowphrakt
12-02-2008, 19:23
I believe a little bird told me that they will also be realeasing the new Easterling models with the new Mordor supplement. I believe the reasoning was : there are not enough new models or models that need re sculpting in the easterling range to compensate for a supplement all to themselves. Or something along those limnes. Though please take this with a rather large pinch of salt, because i was only too happy to believe this as i love easterlings.

brettz123
12-02-2008, 23:51
I would think it wouldn't mean much to GW. This will most likely end with New Line owing the Tolkien Estate some amount of money (probably fairly large). The Tolkien people seem pretty good so I would assume at the worst you are looking at the possibility of New Line losing all rights which I think could jeopardize THEIR contract with GW but I think that is highly unlikely and even if that did happen I would imagine GW would work something out with the Tolkien Estate themselves. So in short nothing for us to worry about (well except for the likely possibility that the Hobbit will be delayed).

PS - New Line is a bunch of punk *** *****es

Pitalla Crimson
13-02-2008, 01:55
I believe a little bird told me that they will also be realeasing the new Easterling models with the new Mordor supplement. I believe the reasoning was : there are not enough new models or models that need re sculpting in the easterling range to compensate for a supplement all to themselves. Or something along those limnes. Though please take this with a rather large pinch of salt, because i was only too happy to believe this as i love easterlings.

well they better do cause I want Dragon Guard , easterling chariots and cool named chars.

brettz123
13-02-2008, 02:09
New easterlings sounds pretty interesting. I like the old metal ones but new variety is always welcome.

JackBurton01
13-02-2008, 10:44
Glad GW's good I was afraid I'd need to go on a buying spree

Elvani
17-02-2008, 16:48
And there are 2 new named ringwraiths coming out, no idea of names (though I think one of them is like the "ravager of Ithilien" or something like that). Not really sure how they will change rules to make them different though. The funny thing is, I don't rememer any other named ringwraiths than the witch king and Khamul (Who I think is mentioned somewhere) appearing in the LOTR books.

Mr Feral
17-02-2008, 17:24
And there is 2 new named ingwraiths coming out, no iea of names (though I think one of them is like the "ravager of Ithilien or something like that). Not really sure how they will change rules to make them different though. IThe funny thing is, I don't rememer any other named ringwraiths tha the witch king and Khamul (Who I think is mentioned somewhere).

I'm certain Keisemu (sp?) isn't a Ringwraith. He was a Khandish King in a WD map campaign several years back. There is only two named Ringwraiths as you said. Perhaps he will be an Easterling, I don't know. *must redo Easterlings, must redo Easterlings...*